Beginners and Beyond

Hot as Hell SaturDAILIES (Read 31 times)

RunningOnSand

Currently we're sitting at 64*, 98% humidity, and 64* dew point. Just waiting for the coffee to "work" before I head out for my run. Whatcha got today?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 8 miles in thick fog.  Visibility was way too shitty for the bike, therefore I got my 3rd day in a row of pavement pounding.  That's 32 miles for the week, and my shit is feeling pretty good.  If only I didn't have to work all weekend...

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Cyberic

Morning,

Nice that you get to run more P_R.

I will run during soccer practice. Might throw in a few "pickups" near the end. Probably will, actually. All that's left to figure out is which shoes I'm going to wear...

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have 7 miles and weights tonight.  I looked at OTF for today and it's all inclines and, with my LR tomorrow with MP miles, it's a no.  Ha.

Damaris

LRB

Most people are showered and long removed from their run by 10:00 am on a Saturday morning. Me? Me, I'm sitting here acting as if the run is going to run itself. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I cannot imagine people going out to run at anything later than 4am without bursting on fire, so...good luck!

Damaris

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I cannot imagine people going out to run at anything later than 4am without bursting on fire, so...good luck!

It was a little warm (for me) when I ran at 2:30 PM yesterday. But gotta get used to that since they don't shut down the clock at NC 24 during the heat of the day.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

delicate flower

Torrential rain in the forecast today so I hit the bike trainer for two hours.  Of course here it is 10:30 and it still hasn't started to rain.  I could have been 80-90 miles into a ride by now.  Hmph.  Anyway, I had a decent workout as these things go.  I watched Ex Machina during my workout.  I'm not sure how I feel about that movie.  Speaking of movie, Ant Man and the Wasp with wife and the Oskis tonight.

Edit:  As I typed this out, it has started to rain.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It was a little warm (for me) when I ran at 2:30 PM yesterday. But gotta get used to that since they don't shut down the clock at NC 24 during the heat of the day.

Yeah, for those types of races, you'll have to try at least once.  Fortunately, the end of September is cooler for you.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Torrential rain in the forecast today so I hit the bike trainer for two hours.  Of course here it is 10:30 and it still hasn't started to rain.  I could have been 80-90 miles into a ride by now.  Hmph.  Anyway, I had a decent workout as these things go.  I watched Ex Machina during my workout.  I'm not sure how I feel about that movie.  Speaking of movie, Ant Man and the Wasp with wife and the Oskis tonight.

Edit:  As I typed this out, it has started to rain.

I hated Ex Machina, but I loved Ant Man 2.  Enjoy!

Damaris

onemile

I ran 19 this morning and it felt pretty good

LRB

I ran 8.

Massage at 1:00.

LRB

I ran 19 this morning and it felt pretty good

Things are getting back to normal around this place. 👍

Cyberic

Things are getting back to normal around this place. 👍

Yup!

Ran 10 with a few pickups at the end. Wore my Saucony Ride 9s. A little narrow, but a structured shoe sure felt nice.

LRB

I watched Ex Machina during my workout.  I'm not sure how I feel about that movie.  Speaking of movie, Ant Man and the Wasp with wife and the Oskis tonight.

Ex Machina was thoroughly disappointing. It left me wanting more.  They spent too much time setting it up, then decided they were out of time and ended it.

Ant 2 took the stupid factor to the next level. It was way too long for what it was. You could just google the end credit scene and go see something else. There was more action in A2 but it wore on me. I don't know, maybe I was having a bad day.