delicate flower

<3

workinprogress11

there is always the Delete button Wink

See above.

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

Hip Redux

FFS I go get lunch and a massage and there's 10 more pages in this thread!   Welp, not like any work is getting done!

Congrats to everyone FFS

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

I just can't wait to find out if the weather was really as miserable as it looked... judging by what B-Plus said, it was.

NYC last year was freakin' windy but at least no rain!

adkkev

Congrats to all ... amazing.  We have some really awesome people in this group ... 

LRB

Congrats to everyone FFS

LMAO

delicate flower

Onemile hasn't checked into this thread yet.  What the hell.

<3

Good on Meb to pick up girls in a major:

http://universalsports.com/2015/04/20/meb-keflezighi-crosses-finish-line-hand-in-hand-with-female-runner/

edited.

I should have read the article first. Pretty cool finisher photo for sure. I know I would shell out the $'s for one like that.

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

I like this comment better:

Mileage Mama@MileageMama<small>2h2 hours ago</small>

@universalsports @dwilleyRW I hate when I'm trying to get a good finish line photo and @runmeb grabs my hand to photobomb. #saidnooneever

B-Plus

I just can't wait to find out if the weather was really as miserable as it looked... judging by what B-Plus said, it was.

NYC last year was freakin' windy but at least no rain!

Not that bad for my race, but probably for those in the later waves.

Congrats onemile, B+, Lily, Bruce! (Am I forgetting anyone?)

Totally gassed right now, thanks all for the congrats!

Ric-G

yes. that is one finish that she could never have imagined...cool stuff.

I like this comment better:

Mileage Mama@MileageMama

@universalsports @dwilleyRW I hate when I'm trying to get a good finish line photo and @runmeb grabs my hand to photobomb. #saidnooneever

marathon pr - 3:16

PADRunner

Congrats to all the B&B runners!

From the Internet.

Congrats everyone! Big grin

It was a shit day for spectating.. Got stuck in a crazy line at a security checkpoint, which then shut down with no notice and turned us all away after some stupid long period of time waiting. Finally made my way further down the course (Mass Ave/Comm Ave intersection, where you all come out from under a bridge and go up a hill) just in time to see all the elites run by. I was out there for maybe an hour when I had to call it a day and power-walk back to the Back Bay station - the wind and rain were picking up and I couldn't feel my hands or toes anymore. Was just slightly too far away to read bib numbers but I probably saw Jay and BP without realizing it.

Meb was fist-pumping at the crowds as he ran by, was a fun moment Smile

Interesting to spectate later in the race than I did last year - I was just before Heartbreak Hill last year and most people still looked pretty strong at that point, with just over a half mile to the finish even a lot of the elites and sub-elites looked like they were feeling the last 25.5+ miles.