Beginners and Beyond

To Rain or not to Rain SunDAILIES (Read 28 times)

DavePNW

Missouri, to natives: Missourah.

Dave

Cyberic

Cyber pronounces it “Day-twah”.

Almost. Day-Troah. I pronounce my "R"s, I just don't roll them.

Cyberic

LRB

RunningOnSand

Cyber pronounces it “Day-twah”.

LOL LOL LOL

RunningOnSand

RunningOnSand

Product review for the ladies:

I have done 2 runs in these, and I really like them. They actually really don't ride up at all. THey've got the most effective sticky stuff on the inside of the legs that prohibits them from riding. The pocket in the back fits my iPhone X, and there's pockets on the hips (not very big ones). They're also very soft, and don't cause sausage legs or a muffin top.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Product review for the ladies:

I have done 2 runs in these, and I really like them. They actually really don't ride up at all. THey've got the most effective sticky stuff on the inside of the legs that prohibits them from riding. The pocket in the back fits my iPhone X, and there's pockets on the hips (not very big ones). They're also very soft, and don't cause sausage legs or a muffin top.

It is a sticky thing like the lululemon skirts? Those things gave me bad allergies but always looking for the next best thing.

I use 2Toms which is amazing for not chafing and now I can wear the tiny shorty shorts from INB again without issue.

Damaris

DavePNW

tiny shorty shorts 

I saw a 65-70ish year old man running in these today. They clearly did not have any of whatever that sticky stuff is, because they were def riding up. For a minute I thought I was in Florida.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I saw a 65-70ish year old man running in these today. They clearly did not have any of whatever that sticky stuff is, because they were def riding up. For a minute I thought I was in Florida.

Ha, classic Florida.  On of my guy friends here is lovingly called Papa Smurf (Pitufo in Spanish) because he always does tris wearing a blue speedo, swim, bike, AND run.

Damaris

RunningOnSand

It is a sticky thing like the lululemon skirts? Those things gave me bad allergies but always looking for the next best thing.

I use 2Toms which is amazing for not chafing and now I can wear the tiny shorty shorts from INB again without issue.

Yes. Although it feels like the Tracksmith ones work better, but IDK if they're made of the same material. That sucks you were allergic to them. Rage.

I'm ordering 2Toms right now.

RunningOnSand

LOL

RunningOnSand

Almost. Day-Troah. I pronounce my "R"s, I just don't roll them.

For some reason I thought we were on the Scottish pronunciation, and didn't realize it was b/c of you speaking French. 

RunningOnSand

Ha, classic Florida.  On of my guy friends here is lovingly called Papa Smurf (Pitufo in Spanish) because he always does tris wearing a blue speedo, swim, bike, AND run.

This is hilarious.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

This is hilarious.

He is in his 60s as well and looks 30 years younger!

Damaris