Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 30 times)

LRB

Hi.

I've scheduled myself off from work this morning so that I can get a massage right after my run. I won't be worth a damn once I get there, but no one will know.

LRB

Starbucks is offering a unicorn frappy that has the internet abuzz.

With 59 grams of sugar per, that explains that. lol

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 3.1 happy miles.  Pretty good, not bad, can't complain.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

Leaving, on a jet plane.  I don't know when I'll be back again.  But Monday...I'll be back Monday.

I've got a 4 mile run to do.  I could have done it this morning in the comfort of 40 degrees, but I figure an afternoon Florida run in 90 degrees will help acclimate me a little.

<3

Cyberic

Ran before work. 60'E + 20'T + 5'E + 10'T + 5'E + 5'T + CD. The first couple of minutes at T pace, in the morning, after running Easy for an hour, were tough. I had to push to hold that pace. Felt weird. But I guess that is the whole purpose of the workout. Got it done. Been eating non stop since.

onemile

Ran before work. 60'E + 20'T + 5'E + 10'T + 5'E + 5'T + CD. The first couple of minutes at T pace, in the morning, after running Easy for an hour, were tough. I had to push to hold that pace. Felt weird. But I guess that is the whole purpose of the workout. Got it done. Been eating non stop since.

Nice. Tough workout.

I figure an afternoon Florida run in 90 degrees will help acclimate me a little.

Well they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. But that might actually kill you.

Speaking of death wishes: 15 miles for me.

Dave

No more marathons

Well they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. But that might actually kill you.

Speaking of death wishes: 15 miles for me.

You guys run way too much.  Don't you know it's bad for your knees?

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am getting my Starbucks unicorn frap today.  After all, burned more than that at OTF this morning!

OTF done and then Pilates and 6 after work.  I have been on my laptop since 6am working on some objection because some special snowflake thought that getting paid before all creditors was (1) an emergency for which he needed to be heard tomorrow morning, and (2) OK.  Spent 4 hours on this.  I'm already pissed. LOL.

Phil, enjoy! You better not curse me under your breathe during the run!

Damaris

I love my Frappuccinos, but no interest in that one.

Dave

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

No automatic alt text available.

And then from the gym to the roads, and dealing with the usual assholes behind wheels............

No automatic alt text available.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I have to ask, what is with your avatar?? Why does it look like your arms are flailing in the wind???

I'll stick to my Black Rifle Coffee Company - Just Black and Coffee or Die are just freaking delicious and very smooth for dark roasts... screw that Starbucks shit, I know a lady here that gets what she lovingly calls "Big Sexy" every morning. Her nickname is Big Sexy because of her hair, but she's one of the ladies who happily runs marathons, ultras and is even thinking about a 100 miler.

As for me, I'll just take my coffee easy with some cream and maybe a little sugar... that other shit just starts to get complicated.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

I'll stick to my Black Rifle Coffee Company - Just Black and Coffee or Die are just freaking delicious and very smooth for dark roasts... screw that Starbucks shit, I know a lady here that gets what she lovingly calls "Big Sexy" every morning. Her nickname is Big Sexy because of her hair, but she's one of the ladies who happily runs marathons, ultras and is even thinking about a 100 miler.

As for me, I'll just take my coffee easy with some cream and maybe a little sugar... that other shit just starts to get complicated.

So your coffee order might be "Just Black, with cream and sugar"? 

Dave

Hey, congrats to runshortii, who had the fastest 10k time in the 2017 mileage game last week!

Dave

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

So your coffee order might be "Just Black, with cream and sugar"? 

I've ordered their coffee plain, and it's nasty as fuuuuuucccck..... no amount of cream and sugar helps. No, the flavor is called "Just Black". It's dark roast but really smooth and very delicious. 

PRs