Beginners and Beyond

Fake Friday ThursDAILIES (Read 44 times)

delicate flower

I cannot believe I have not posted. 

<3

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Fake Friday indeed. Tempo Thursday on the tm was no bueno. Managed 6 miles slow although was supposed to be 12 with 9 at tempo so i will try today's workout tomorrow and count tomorrow's as today's.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

DavePNW

Did not sleep well last night. 

I slept great last night: from 10 till 1, and then again from 4 till 7. 

Rest day methinks, after that whopping big run yesterday. And thanks for the well wishes late in yesterday's dailies.

Dave

Cyberic

Rest day methinks, after that whopping big run yesterday. And thanks for the well wishes late in yesterday's dailies.

I think you deserve some well wishes in today's dailies also. So maybe you can consider this post as such 

LRB

I think you deserve some well wishes in today's dailies also. So maybe you can consider this post as such 

From the Internet.

DavePNW

I love this place.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I was going to comment there but didn't want to bump it up again.  I am glad to hear the run went great!  We miss you in the team FB group, FYI.  So when you are ready, pay us a visit, please!

Damaris

LRB

We miss you in the team FB group, FYI.  So when you are ready, pay us a visit, please!

It's like salt in a snail with this one when he's not running I tell ya. 

workinprogress11

I have no idea what that means.

DavePNW

Indeed. Some people say posting in the forums and participating in competitions inspires you to run more. For me it's the opposite - running more makes me want to post in the forums & participate in competitions.

Thanks D, I swear I will get back to posting in the team FB group at some point....

Dave

DavePNW

Half the time I have no idea what he means, but I have just learned to roll with it....

Dave

happylily

When Dave isn't running, he shrivels up into an ugly and angry mess and he acts like he's dying. I think that's what it means. But I'm not a snail lover, so I'm not certain.

I ran 4 early this morning and will do 11 later tonight. Also, Day 1, week 2 of the push ups challenge done. 14-14-10-10 and 30 (60 secs rest intervals)

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

Indeed. Some people say posting in the forums and participating in competitions inspires you to run more. For me it's the opposite - running more makes me want to post in the forums & participate in competitions. 

I can dig it, we are who we are, no problem with that. It just sucks when your friends stop coming around but we all have to do what's best for us.

LRB

Half the time I have no idea what he means, but I have just learned to roll with it....

You are funny man. lol