Beginners and Beyond

Fake Friday ThursDAILIES (Read 44 times)

LRB

I have no idea what that means.

lily is pretty close, like a turtle that won't come out of his shell to play.

Cyberic

I love this place.

This place loves you    xxx

Cyberic

Half the time I have no idea what he means, but I have just learned to roll with it....

There is something I did not know.

B-Plus

I think you deserve some well wishes in today's dailies also. So maybe you can consider this post as such 

Am I too late?

LRB

'Sup!

I have two runs on the docket...

That's not happening, I am just not feeling it. The world won't end.

DavePNW

When Dave isn't running, he shrivels up into an ugly and angry mess and he acts like he's dying.

That sounds about right, with the addition of "more so than usual".

Dave

Hip Redux

cjones1

The day that human existence is dependent on me getting 100% of my runs completed on schedule is the day we're all screwed. Smile

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

FreeSoul87, brava on the core work.

Damaris, enjoy Pilates and running.

BerthaSlayer, I hope that tomorrow's run goes better. Excellent work, sticking it out like that.

DaveP MI, enjoy your well-earned rest day.

Lily, have fun doubling.

Weights and an hour on the AMT are done. I'm now setting it to the max for resistance and inclineSmile

LRB

The day that human existence is dependent on me getting 100% of my runs completed on schedule is the day we're all screwed. Smile

I know that's right!

delicate flower

I ran.  90 minute treadmill progression run (60 minute progression, 30 minutes easy).  Progression went 8:01, 7:13, 7:08, 6:59, 6:48, 6:43, 6:39, 6:36, 6:39.  6:59 avg pace on the progression.  Overall 12.09 miles at 7:27 avg pace.  That was hard.  40 minutes into the run I had doubts I'd be able to finish it, but I hung in there.  Wouldn't have been so hard if I didn't do a damn tempo run two days ago. Dare I say I am starting to feel a little tired and beat up.  Good stuff.

Time to ESU.

(edit for typo)

<3

LRB

I ran.  90 minute treadmill progression run (60 minute progression, 30 minutes easy).  Progression went 8:01, 7:13, 7:08, 6:59, 6:48, 6:43, 6:39, 6:36, 6:39.  6:59 avg pace on the progression.  Overall 12.09 miles at 7:27 avg pace.  That was hard.  40 minutes into the run I had doubts I'd be able to finish it, but I hung in there.  Wouldn't have been so hard if I did do a damn tempo run two days ago. Dare I say I am starting to feel a little tired and beat up.  Good stuff.

Time to ESU.

You go boy! I have personally put on an ESU clinic the past two days!

Half Crazy K 2.0

6.1 with 3 hill sprints.

delicate flower

You go boy! I have personally put on an ESU clinic the past two days!

I have the same training schedule next week but a 20+ miler on Saturday (only 13-14 this Saturday).  It's over a week away but I am really not looking forward to that 20 miler.  My legs are going to be destroyed going into that.

<3

B-Plus

Does that mean you're going to the meeting?