Beginners and Beyond

Fake Friday ThursDAILIES (Read 44 times)

onemile

I have the same training schedule next week but a 20+ miler on Saturday (only 13-14 this Saturday).  It's over a week away but I am really not looking forward to that 20 miler.  My legs are going to be destroyed going into that.

haha I always dread long runs. I have an 18 miler on Sunday and am happy to be done with them for a bit.

delicate flower

aaaaand it's time for Advil.

<3

LRB

Does that mean you're going to the meeting?

You are pretty sharp yo. Yes, I did go actually. It seems all the ruffians stayed away.

I got some clarity on a major issue so I am glad I went. All in all I am good with it.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

haha I always dread long runs. I have an 18 miler on Sunday and am happy to be done with them for a bit.

I am the opposite, I cannot wait to get my LRs back up into the high teens..this 10- miles on Sundays suck 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

onemile

Bruno is taking his SRD so I had to run alone. 7 miles easy.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sigh.  She moved me to advanced Pilates moves today and had no mercy.  I ran the first 2 miles with hubby, then went back home and the first mile at MP felt too hard so I said fuck it and hopped on the TM which is where I said I would be.  The 6 at MP were not bad (and were on pace) but they felt harder than the prior ones I did.  I will chuck it up to the asthma because I could not breathe well.

And, FFS, Miami's air quality levels are bad today.  Any worries I had about Paris have gone away, since Paris seems to have less pollution levels than here.

You guys had me laughing like crazy with all the Dave conversation.

Damaris

LRB

I am the opposite, I cannot wait to get my LRs back up into the high teens..

Oh yeah? Well Billie Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl who says that I am the one, but the kid is not my son.

LRB

Bruno is taking his SRD so I had to run alone.

This is awesome to me. lol