Beginners and Beyond

Well, well, well - look what the cat dragged in; ThursDAILIES! (Read 50 times)

LRB

Just an exam, and new contacts and glasses, which after insurance is another $100 running out of my pocket faster than a B+ 200m repeat.

That's fast!

Cyberic

Just an exam, and new contacts and glasses, which after insurance is another $100 running out of my pocket faster than a B+ 200m repeat.

I think you're exaggerating just a little bit here. I'm sure B+ can finish his 200m before you're done paying your $100! 

Half Crazy K 2.0

It is absolutely beautiful out. And I have to work late. Grrrrr. I didn't even break a sweat walking uphill both ways to the farmers market.

cjones1

I think you're exaggerating just a little bit here. I'm sure B+ can finish his 200m before you're done paying your $100! 

I don't know.  She swiped that card pretty fast. Smile  The question is does my rest period from spending money start from when she grabbed the card out of my hand or after I signed my name. Smile

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

Cyberic

I don't know.  She swiped that card pretty fast. Smile  The question is does my rest period from spending money start from when she grabbed the card out of my hand or after I signed my name. Smile

Yeah, I guess we'd have to agree on what that period really is.  If it's just the swipe, the approval and the signature, the maybe you could be faster than a 'B+ 200' on a bad day , lol.

MTA: I guess the 'B+ 200'  could become  a time measurement unit

LRB

Full body massage coming up in 5 minutes. Should I drift off to la-la land (which happens frequently) and not return, just know I love you.

Cyberic

Full body massage coming up in 5 minutes. Should I drift off to la-la land (which happens frequently) and not return, just know I love you.

If the massage comes from a person of the female gender, don't think of how you love me please.

happylily

If the massage comes from a person of the female gender, don't think of how you love me please.

LOL...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I can't help but think of Craig Ferguson 's joke.....

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

B-Plus

Just be glad it's not a J200!

Baboon

delicate flower

Easy(ish) 4 mile run complete.  Started off very slow and achy but I got loose after about 1.5 miles and ran well the last two miles.  8:03 avg pace for the run.  My lungs hurt though...that was weird.  Had to be from the swim this morning.

<3

LRB

LOL...

I passed with flying colors. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Pilates done.  Hubby wants to taper so no extra miles for me.  I really didn't want to run on the wee hours on Saturday but I guess I will have to.

Damaris

LRB

Pilates done.  Hubby wants to taper so no extra miles for me.  I really didn't want to run on the wee hours on Saturday but I guess I will have to.

Taper for what?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Taper for what?

Have you ever looked at the calendar? 

Damaris