Beginners and Beyond

Sundailies (Read 37 times)

bluerun

Super B****

Congrats Baboon!

She threw me a bone in case I needed it. I don't have many followers on anything, so it's par for the course for me. lol

Apparently if you’re on there long enough random people start to follow you. From halfway across the world. It’s weird.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

RunningOnSand

Lol, that’s totally what I meant. 😂

and thanks. Yeah, you guys have all totally felt that. There’s some sort of solidarity in knowing that you guys have all BTDT.

yes, I would love any and all tourist attractions. Bonus points if it’s family friendly (ages 7-13). I hadn’t known about the MoPOP museum—I’ll add that to our list! Thanks!

Great job pushing through to finish, the way you were feeling. Pretty sure I speak for almost everyone to say we’ve been there, and not quitting takes all the mental toughness you can muster.

I assume you meant Snoqualmie Falls. You know the lodge there is the one shown in Twin Peaks. Enjoy the rest of the visit. Summers are indeed beautiful out here. (And no smoke this year! Yet.) If you are going to Seattle Center (where the Space Needle is), I highly recommend the MoPOP Museum. If you looking for any other tourist suggestions, let me know.

RunningOnSand

FS, I’m so sorry about your kitty. I would be a nervous wreck. Sad I hope she pops up tonight.

sdWhiskers

Congrats on completing another marathon, ROS! That will always be an awesome achievement even if your legs were being bitches. Now go vacation like it's your job.

sdWhiskers

Apparently if you’re on any social media random people start to follow you. From halfway across the world. It’s weird.

Baboon

delicate flower

Tough day, but a 12:39 Ironman is pretty good for a tough day.  Great swim, lousy bike, stomach issues on the run, plus fatigue.  More later but still a great day.  My wife had a GREAT race.

<3

sdWhiskers

Tough day, but a 12:39 Ironman is pretty good for a tough day.  Great swim, lousy bike, stomach issues on the run, plus fatigue.  More later but still a great day.  My wife had a GREAT race.

Congrats Mr and Mrs Babs!!

RunningOnSand

🎉🎉🎉🎉💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Yeah Mr and Mrs Iron Bab!!!

RunningOnSand

Congrats on completing another marathon, ROS! That will always be an awesome achievement even if your legs were being bitches. Now go vacation like it's your job.

Word, and word. I am going to own this vacation!!! 🙌🏻💃

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

FS, I’m so sorry about your kitty. I would be a nervous wreck. Sad I hope she pops up tonight.

I'll be up all night checking our doors, I'll be surprised if I manage to get up in the morning to run or workout.

My strava is: Andrea Hadley

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Good to hear.

Congrats. Don't know how you do it.

DavePNW

13:37 to be precise.

Huge congrats to both of you. Fatigue? Huh, go figure. I cannot even imagine.

Dave

DavePNW

yes, I would love any and all tourist attractions. Bonus points if it’s family friendly (ages 7-13). I hadn’t known about the MoPOP museum—I’ll add that to our list! Thanks!

Right next to MoPOP are the Chihuly Glass Museum and the Pacific Science Center. You can look them all up online & see if they’d be of interest. Pike Place Market is a must, if your kids don’t mind crowds. Though maybe not too bad on a weekday. There’s also a pretty decent aquarium. And one of my favorites is the Underground Tour, you might check that out.

Dave

GinnyinPA

ROS - congratulations on gutting it out and finishing despite the pain. I know what you mean about the hamstring tightness shortening your stride and throwing everything off. That happened to me in Myrtle Beach.

Congratulations to Phil and Mrs. Baboon. I can't imagine pushing that hard for that long.

Andrea - I hope your cat comes home quickly.

RunningOnSand

ROS - congratulations on gutting it out and finishing despite the pain. I know what you mean about the hamstring tightness shortening your stride and throwing everything off. That happened to me in Myrtle Beach.

Congratulations to Phil and Mrs. Baboon. I can't imagine pushing that hard for that long.

Andrea - I hope your cat comes home quickly.

Ginny, did you figure out what caused it? Ugh, I’m so sorry it happened to you too Sad