Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #213 (Read 26 times)

sdWhiskers

LRB

Wisconsin finally got a state-wide mask order and now all the county Sheriff departments are making statements declaring they will not be enforcing the order 

The sheriffs and police did the same thing here, instead of offering no comment or saying it's being reviewed went out of their way to let it be known like the bunch of damn pussies they are.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ironic how they think they can decide which laws to enforce. 🙄

Just stay quiet and don’t arrest. Ours is catching flack and might be voted out.

Damaris

sdWhiskers

The sheriffs and police did the same thing here, instead of offering no comment or saying it's being reviewed went out of their way to let it be known like the bunch of damn pussies they are.

If I remember correctly (May seems like forever ago) they did an education period of maybe 1 week here before actually giving fines. Initially the lifeguards also helped enforce but that was too distracting from their jobs.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

15 miles done.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

My city for obvious reasons (most cases in the province per capita) has a mask rule when inside any establishment. We don't have to wear them outdoors though. It's pretty much up to the individual municipality if they require them. I personally don't care if I wear one.  Honestly it's annoying but before the city order I was required to wear one at work when we returned from quarantine and have had no issues other than foggy glasses. And trust me,  in a factory that is not air conditioned it can be really annoying. But when it comes right down to it,  I find it no bigger deal than any other rule.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Cyberic

Ran 10 before work

GinnyinPA

6.5 hot and humid miles.

KCRuns

USRD.  The AC and furnace installers showed up early this morning and still are not done, so I've written off today as a run day.  But it'll be so worth it to finally have air conditioning again!

onemile

I ended up just running 7 miles.  Around 4 miles in, I saw a pitbull standing on the road up ahead so I stopped running. He just stared at me and I wasn't sure what to do, so then I decided just to turn around and run a few extra miles to avoid getting mauled.  But then a woman from the house I was standing in front of called to me asking if I wanted a ride in her truck to get past the dog.  So I said sure. So she drove me about a quarter mile past the dog and dropped me off to continue my run 

onemile

oh and my garmin uploaded by itself for the first time since the "IT disturbance"

DavePNW

oh and my garmin uploaded by itself for the first time since the "IT disturbance"

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Just under 5 miles with strides.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I had hoped I could be back racing by the Fall, but one I had penciled in for November 21 has been cancelled.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K, 9:11:09
                                    06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris