DavePNW

This Nike ad is really cool. 
    https://youtu.be/WA4dDs0T7sM

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Finally, Cy! RnR Montreal was canceled.

Also, Madison Marathon.

I think that's all the cancellations for today unless I miss any.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris

DavePNW

Also, Madison Marathon.

I think that's all the cancellations for today unless I miss any.

Day’s not over yet!

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris

Cyberic

I ended up just running 7 miles.  Around 4 miles in, I saw a pitbull standing on the road up ahead so I stopped running. He just stared at me and I wasn't sure what to do, so then I decided just to turn around and run a few extra miles to avoid getting mauled.  But then a woman from the house I was standing in front of called to me asking if I wanted a ride in her truck to get past the dog.  So I said sure. So she drove me about a quarter mile past the dog and dropped me off to continue my run 

Yeah!

Cyberic

oh and my garmin uploaded by itself for the first time since the "IT disturbance"

Yeah!

Cyberic

This Nike ad is really cool. 
                  https://youtu.be/WA4dDs0T7sM

Holy shit, there's so much work in that.

Cyberic

Was cancelled many weeks ago. R&R just weren't saying.

DavePNW

DS has LaserCat. 

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Awwww.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

DS has LaserCat. 

Me when somebody rings my doorbell.

<3

LRB

There is a period between the end of my run and the time I shower and head to work that I call the dead zone. It's where all the ideas or thoughts I had during my run die an instant death. In most cases, it's as if the idea or thought never existed, like forgetting a dream. There are times when I'll remember a "lost thought" during a subsequent run but it's rare. That 30 minute period of transition is as stark a contrast in mental thought as high noon is to midnight. Anyway, I've managed to misplace lose my laptop. I remember unplugging it right before heading to work yesterday but can't for the life of me remember why I decided to take it, or remember seeing it any time after that. I've looked everywhere to no avail, obviously, and at this point my only recourse is to try and recover the thought I had when I took it. 

Cyberic

There is a period between the end of my run and the time I shower and head to work that I call the dead zone. It's where all the ideas or thoughts I had during my run die an instant death. In most cases, it's as if the idea or thought never existed, like forgetting a dream. There are times when I'll remember a "lost thought" during a subsequent run but it's rare. That 30 minute period of transition is as stark a contrast in mental thought as high noon is to midnight. Anyway, I've managed to misplace lose my laptop. I remember unplugging it right before heading to work yesterday but can't for the life of me remember why I decided to take it, or remember seeing it any time after that. I've looked everywhere to no avail, obviously, and at this point my only recourse is to try and recover the thought I had when I took it. 

Sorry about the laptop loss, but the situation still makes me smile. Like WTF was I thinking again?