onemile

I fixed my post lol

The pink ones look so cool. I'm gonna wear mine for Houston 

LRB

Boo, all of you. 

Although it's possible I could stand one run in them. 🤔

RunningOnSand

Hidy ho! (I'm sure I'm spelling that wrong but ATM my brain cannot figure it out #spellingbeeloser

Well, LRB was correct and it is influenza! 😫 My daughter was dx with it on Thurs and we left for Mexico yesterday. She’s armed with Tamiflu, motrin, nasal spray (saline kills germs yay), and cough drops. Good news is, she feels loads better. Also, while I’ve still got a sore throat I’m not feeling poorly anymore so I think I’m good to go (never got tested Bc I was feeling better by the 26th). 

Hc, I’m sorry about your FIL Sad I don’t think there is anything wrong with you going for a run with mil staying with you. Self care is a good thing. 

FS, I’m so sorry about Mittens. That is just terrible news. 😰

lauren, werk it!!! Congrats!!

onemile, holy Hannah. Nice mileage! 

I cannot fathom more than 3 shots of espresso in my Americano. (Also my fave drink). Maybe I’ll try something like that next time. 

well, my running mojo is returning and I am thrilled. As long as I don’t trip over myself, I think I should come close to hiring mileage goal. Or I may just be a few miles short. We are in Mexico now, and even though it’s been raining most of the day and hasn’t gotten above 76° (mostly colder), we’ve been swimming at the pool and beach. And by “swimming”, I mean the kids are swimming while the adults lounge poolside/beachside monitoring them.  it’s been heavenly. 

oh, I was good this year and Santa got me a Stryd! I didn’t read the directions well enough this morning so I didn’t actually log my 9-mile run on Stryd. I didn’t realize you had to tell the app you were starting the run. 🤦🏼‍♀️

RunningOnSand

Boo, all of you. 

Although it's possible I could stand one run in them. 🤔

Sounds Like you’ve got your work cut out for you! 😎

LRB

Looking at the marathon majors and apparently one could apply for the London Marathon for 50 years and not get in. Okay then.

DavePNW

I'm already at a monthly PR for December

You’re gonna hit tree fiddy.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It seems that it does okay getting wet, but not submerged in standing water.

Thanks!

I'm no onemile, but it's been a while since I've seen this 7 day number...or pace.

Last 7 days: 49.2 mi 9:20:14 11:24 / mi

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The pink ones are awesome. But for some reason I can't run longer distances in them.  OK, 5K will be...

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

oh, I was good this year and Santa got me a Stryd! I didn’t read the directions well enough this morning so I didn’t actually log my 9-mile run on Stryd. I didn’t realize you had to tell the app you were starting the run. 🤦🏼‍♀️

You don't have to tell the app you are starting a run. It goes automatically once you do all that you need to do.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Looking at the marathon majors and apparently one could apply for the London Marathon for 50 years and not get in. Okay then.

I'm at my 8th year rejection.

Damaris

Cyberic

20 miles done. Thankfully the rain stayed pretty light.

Check out my rolling 7 day total 

I never even came close to that!

DavePNW

I'm no onemile, but it's been a while since I've seen this 7 day number...or pace.

Last 7 days: 49.2 mi 9:20:14 11:24 / mi

Yeah just double it now. 

Congrats!

Dave

onemile

I never even came close to that!

you probably did and didn't notice because your log's in km 

LRB

Sounds Like you’ve got your work cut out for you! 😎

My luck in neutral shoes is abysmal, I'm sure my left knee would cry out in agony sometime round the 70 minute mark and then I'd be F'd.

Your trip away from near the Twin Cities is impeccable, apparently there was/is an ice emergency there!

onemile

You don't have to tell the app you are starting a run. It goes automatically once you do all that you need to do.

what you need to do is add the Stryd zones data field to your watch - that's the key.