Beginners and Beyond

Monday Run Day (Read 29 times)

LRB

I ran 5.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning.  We went outside to run last night in the rain but we were both sick and had to cut it short at 1.25 (and then walked back).  So, a cutback to the cutback week is what happened, lol.

Not sure if I will run today or will run the 7 tomorrow instead.  I am feeling better but I'll see if I tolerate food today.  Plus Rubio, one of my cats is sick.  I'm at the office but I'll see what the vet has for tonight or tomorrow.

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

KCRuns

Good morning!  I ran 7 yesterday and should get 4ish tonight with my group.

DavePNW

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

'Morning.  Slept in.  Will run later.  I just got out of a pretty big meeting at work...our "official" go/no-go decision for our October project go-live, which was already postponed once, and this time we are a GO.  It's the biggest, most challenging, and most important project of my professional career so far.  My resume sure will look nicer when I come out of this project on the other side.

<3

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

'Morning.  Slept in.  Will run later.  I just got out of a pretty big meeting at work...our "official" go/no-go decision for our October project go-live, which was already postponed once, and this time we are a GO.  It's the biggest, most challenging, and most important project of my professional career so far.  My resume sure will look nicer when I come out of this project on the other side.

Sounds like a big one!

Hoping to knock out a few miles after...something along the lines of 5,6,7.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

LRB

...something along the lines of 5,6,7, 8 Schlemiel! Schlimazel! Hasenpfeffer Incorporated - We're gonna do it!
                  Give us any chance - we'll take it
                  Read us any rule - we'll break it
                  We're gonna make our dreams come true...
                  Doin' it our way 

sdWhiskers

Only 3 miles due to childcare logistics. I have strength training after work so I might try for another 3 miles then. As marathon training starts to ramp up, I need MrWhiskers to stop working 6am shifts.

DavePNW

It's been a while since I've had a milk & Pepsi.

Dave

LRB

It's been a while since I've had a milk & Pepsi.

Ya know, I've actually never tried it. 

DavePNW

Ya know, I've actually never tried it. 

Yeah actually neither have I; never heard of it before that show, and always thought it sounded disgusting.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

HOLY FUCK!  I GOT A START DATE! (Pending my OK).

Damaris

GinnyinPA

Congratulations Damaris. When is it?

LRB

HOLY FUCK!  I GOT A START DATE! (Pending my OK).

Shit. Quick, get the whizzinator!