Beginners and Beyond

The Last FriDAILIES (Read 43 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I decided this morning that I would at least run the Harmonie Half, see how I feel after the first loop.

Peeps have races this weekend?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Baboon

delicate flower

I decided this morning that I would at least run the Harmonie Half, see how I feel after the first loop.

None that I know of.  Good luck in your HM!

<3

LRB

No, that was Easter weekend. 

onemile

Just you FreeSoul.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I have a 5k tomorrow. Post race mascot challenge can be viewed on facebook (link on page 1).

onemile

I have a 5k tomorrow. Post race mascot challenge can be viewed on facebook (link on page 1).

Should we re-do the whole thread for FS?

Cyberic

Just buy the damn things and they will stop reminding you.

If I buy them, I wait until like two months later, they have a 3 for the price of one on the downloadables. I ususally have one that I like, a second one that isn't bad, and the third one is hard to find But even if there's only one, why not get three for the same price?

Zelanie

At PT last week I found out that I've been running all wrong. This week, I found out I've been walking all wrong. 

Had a good, helpful session and then a lovely run on the Alter G.

Cyberic

At PT last week I found out that I've been running all wrong. This week, I found out I've been walking all wrong. 

I would hesitate before changing everything I do.

Zelanie

I would hesitate before changing everything I do.

It was really obvious when I walked in front of the mirror. My left leg was all over the place. I'm doing all these slow exercises engaging different muscles I use in my stride.  They say sometimes neuromuscular changes can happen really quickly,  once the brain figures out which muscles to engage.

Mr MattM

Rough day.  Fatigue and creakiness.

Cut my lunch run short at 3.5 miles.  I'll still run again later, but it's getting tough.

#OldManProblems  #TheStruggleIsReal

be curious; not judgmental

LRB

Rough day.  Fatigue and creakiness.

Cut my lunch run short at 3.5 miles.  I'll still run again later, but it's getting tough.

#OldManProblems  #TheStruggleIsReal

Eat more. Big grin

LRB

It was really obvious when I walked in front of the mirror. My left leg was all over the place. I'm doing all these slow exercises engaging different muscles I use in my stride.  They say sometimes neuromuscular changes can happen really quickly,  once the brain figures out which muscles to engage.

This is actually good news, because there is something to fix.

I had a similar problem with getting my left ass cheek to fire. The exercises I was given sought to jump-start the muscle into firing, then doing them enough that it would fire on its own from muscle memory.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I have a problem with zipping through posts, I slowed down this time and Dave said something big is waiting for him 48 hours from now..... Sunday?

my race isn't until May 28.

Gosh, tomorrow is the last day of April, and then on into May.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Gosh, tomorrow is the last day of April, and then on into May.

Aren't you going to start yelling and screaming that there is no April mileage thread yet?