Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #220 (Read 23 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I don't see one up yet... So...

I rollerbladed 10.6 miles this morning.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

no run for me. weights and some mobility stuff. supposed to be good for you...

DavePNW

7 miles at a 9:06 average pace which I’m pretty sure is my slowest run of the year and only time >9, other than maybe a warmup or cooldown for something. First mile was 10:03. FIIK what was behind it, but this run certainly had no value to me as a 3:22 marathoner.

Dave

onemile

7 miles at a 9:06 average pace which I’m pretty sure is my slowest run of the year and only time >9, other than maybe a warmup or cooldown for something. First mile was 10:03. FIIK what was behind it, but this run certainly had no value to me as a 3:22 marathoner.

you should have just turned around and went home after the first mile. why waste your time that way?

(my run last night was 9:13 per mile avg lol)

KCRuns

I did run/walk for 4.2-ish miles.  About 0.4 miles into it, I realized my watch was paused.  I have no idea how, it clearly had the green arrow when I hit start and I didn't touch it after that, but oh well, I just added that estimated distance on at the end.  The watch did seem a little off on distance after that as well, so I don't know what was going on today.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning. I had a massage, heading to the vet for Rubio’s cancer recheck and either 8 or 11 tonight depending on time.

Damaris

Cyberic

At least you breathed some outside air, which is said to be good for your health in general, but not for your 3:22 marathoner running, of course. Now if you ran that slow on an indoor TM...

DavePNW

you should have just turned around and went home after the first mile.

Imagine how slow my average pace would have been then?? No, my only hope was to keep going. Another couple miles and I might have brought it down below 9, but alas, I didn't have enough time before work.

Dave

onemile

Imagine how slow my average pace would have been then?? No, my only hope was to keep going. Another couple miles and I might have brought it down below 9, but alas, I didn't have enough time before work.

I would delete it from my log to save the embarrassment but that would ruin your streak 

30 min pool mix, yawn

Cyberic

you should have just turned around and went home after the first mile. why waste your time that way?

(my run last night was 9:13 per mile avg lol)

My first km on Wednesday morning was at 9:10 pace. But I had kicked a wall, ffs! The whole 4 miles' avg was 8:50 I think.

Something is always better than nothing.

Cyberic

I would delete it from my log to save the embarrassment but that would ruin your streak 

Hahaha, now there's a tough decision 

Baboon

delicate flower

My internet has been fairly stable today, which is nice.  I asked the boss how to code my timecard for all of the hours I did not work the past three days, and he said to just enter regular pay, so that's cool.  I was willing to use PTO.  Now I don't feel guilty about not working.

Going to run now, BRB....

<3

DavePNW

Oh why does the world hate me so much??

Dave

sdWhiskers

4.4 miles.

I've had several runs over the past few weeks that averaged 9:XX (instead of 10:XX). Which is not embarrassing but great