Beginners and Beyond

Good luck FreeSoul! (Read 84 times)

LRB

B-Plus

Good luck, onemile!

Oh damn I missed 1M. But it's not her first so I'm off the hook. Tbh, I just wanted an excuse to talk some more about pop tarts.

Mods, please change group name to reflect our love of pop tarts.

onemile

Good luck FreeSoul!  You put in the training and now it's time to have fun!  

I was planning on trying to find you to say hi before the race start but it's way too cold to get to the corrals early.  So I'll just say hi here.  Hope you have a great race.

onemile

Best of luck to you, FreeSoul!  And especially enjoy that final 10K.  Smile

Good luck to onemile as well!

ETA:  Looking forward to seeing how onemile does.  Her speed, training, and volume are all similar to mine, though she's whipping my ass in the HM.

I'd hardly call a few seconds whooping your ass and there's no way I could pull off the training runs you do.

With the wind forecast for tomorrow, my new plan is to run behind the 3:25 pace group for the first half.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Oh damn I missed 1M. But it's not her first so I'm off the hook. Tbh, I just wanted an excuse to talk some more about pop tarts.

Beginners and Beyond Poptarts?

Damaris

LRB

How about something in Pig Latin, like eth-ay unning-ray op-pay art-tays. lol

DavePNW

With the wind forecast for tomorrow, my new plan is to run behind the 3:25 pace group for the first half, then take off & leave them in the dust.

FYP.

Dave

on my way to badass

Good luck FreeSoul and onemile! Don't forget to have fun.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

From the Internet.

May the power of the pop tart be with you, FS and onemile! Big grin

Robert31320

Team TJ

Good luck!

Running for TJ because he can't.

LRB

Beginners and Beyond Poptarts?

Pop tarts and Beyond. lol

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Here in the hotel room, it's a little tight but not bad. Fucking hell it is windy out lol, ain't no way I am walking over to the convention center lol. I am getting more nervous.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

B-Plus

Pop tarts and Beyond. lol

Pooptarts

Love the Half

Pop tarts are all about carbs so that's great.  Carb load to your heart's content.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

onemile

Here in the hotel room, it's a little tight but not bad. Fucking hell it is windy out lol, ain't no way I am walking over to the convention center lol. I am getting more nervous.

My hotel (Embassy Suites) is connected to the expo. I didn't even have to go outside!