Beginners and Beyond

Yessir, it's the Thursdailies. (Read 38 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

I had an Italian sausage with peppers and onions in a hot dog roll for lunch. Does that count?

Cyberic

I had tofu hot dogs not too long before Boston. The family wanted hot dogs, and I felt like I needed more nutritional food than that. I thought they would have come up with a closer match than that. Not even close. But with lotsa ketchup and mustard, it wasn't all that bad.

LRB

I had tofu hot dogs not too long before Boston. The family wanted hot dogs, and I felt like I needed more nutritional food than that. I thought they would have come up with a closer match than that. Not even close. But with lotsa ketchup and mustard, it wasn't all that bad.

I've had a few variations of meatless hotdogs, but never a pure tofu one. With all the miles you were running though, a traditional hotdog would've had the impact of a tic tac to your diet. lol

Cyberic

I've had a few variations of meatless hotdogs, but never a pure tofu one. With all the miles you were running though, a traditional hotdog would've had the impact of a tic tac to your diet. lol

Right. But I usually have 4 to 5 hot dogs, so I thought that was a lot of junk.

MTA: I'm not 100% sure it was pure tofu. It was meatless, for sure, and was in the tofu section, but I don't know the percentage of tofu.

delicate flower

I had tofu hot dogs....

aaaaaand you lost me.

<3

workinprogress11

I had an Italian sausage with peppers and onions in a hot dog roll for lunch. Does that count?

This throws a wrench in the works because Italian sausage shouldn't have ketchup even though hot dogs should.

I'm hungry.

Half Crazy K 2.0

This throws a wrench in the works because Italian sausage shouldn't have ketchup even though hot dogs should.

I'm hungry.

Definitely no ketchup. Peppers, onions and provolone cheese.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I'm moving my 5 until tomorrow.  Too much to do and hubby just hopped on the TM.  90F here.

Damaris

LRB

I'm moving my 5 until tomorrow.  Too much to do and hubby just hopped on the TM.  90F here.

You share a bathroom, do you have to share a treadmill as well?

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 with 15x 1 minute. Actually had some speed going in some of them.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

hmmm...getting a taste for Superdawg.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You share a bathroom, do you have to share a treadmill as well?

'parently.

Damaris

Cyberic

Half Crazy K 2.0

Docket, you need a treadmill sign up in your house. Hadn't your DH heard ladies first?

onemile

6 easy