Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES! Whoop there it is (Read 46 times)

LRB

I dont , shut up 

I could've sworn he swore when we first came to RA that he was not rpflash damn it, but I can't find the thread and I still don't remember him saying what his name stood for. I don't feel like finding the thread either.

Rich may have posted on RA once but I am almost certain he never came here.  You are not alone though, LTH thinks I'm Rich as well even after being corrected.

I was/am lil runner boy on RW but everyone called me LRB, so that's what I changed my name to when we came here.

MTA: there were actually a few people who thought I was rp.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Rich may have posted on RA once but I am almost certain he never came here.  You are not alone though, LTH thinks I'm Rich as well even after being corrected.

I was/am lil runner boy on RW but everyone called me LRB, so that's what I changed my name to when we came here.

So his name was Rich, your name is Rick?...... hmmmmmm

Was your name spelled all the way out? I can't remember.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

So his name was Rich, your name is Rick?...... hmmmmmm

Was your name spelled all the way out? I can't remember.

My name is in the post you just quoted, are you drinking. lol

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

My name is in the post you just quoted, are you drinking. lol

I am asking if it was spelled out as lil runner boy, because I can't remember, the abbreviation is LRB.

No  I am not drinking, I am tapering damn it. It is apparently worse.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

From the Internet.

it just did.

Ooh whatcha have planned now? Inquiring minds want to know!

LRB

One last time; I was/am lil runner boy on RW, everyone called me LRB over there though so that's what I changed my name to when we moved here.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I dont , shut up 

I could've sworn he swore when we first came to RA that he was not rpflash damn it, but I can't find the thread and I still don't remember him saying what his name stood for. I don't feel like finding the thread either.

That's because HE IS NOT RPFLASH!

He was Little Runner Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ooh whatcha have planned now? Inquiring minds want to know!

Well, it was part of my plans (the race) but I just decided to not do some races (wait, what?), DNS my 50 miler (I'm bummed but my asthma is not ready) and train for another 10 weeks for a late Spring race.  In Paris.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Speaking of which, whatever happened to Venomized? Some of our early threads were funny, the RA natives were a little concerned with our "ways". Sometime I am going to have go through some of those threads.

I talk to him from time to time.  He is not in FB anymore (boo) but he has been working his ass off at work so maybe he lacks time.  He is still in the 2014 in 2014 miles game.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

That's because HE IS NOT RPFLASH!

He was Little Runner Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LRB madeit clear. The face palm does not, one can take that either way - either that ishould know it was orthat I should remember a lil runner boy 

PRs

From the Internet.

Well, it was part of my plans (the race) but I just decided to not do some races (wait, what?), DNS my 50 miler (I'm bummed but my asthma is not ready) and train for another 10 weeks for a late Spring race.  In Paris.

Ah yeah, 50 miles is a long damn way to go if your breathing isn't cooperating. Paris sounds fun though! Big grin

LRB

LRB madeit clear. The face palm does not, one can take that either way - either that ishould know it was orthat I should remember a lil runner boy 

We barely interacted on RW, you had your hands full with all your other fans.

DavePNW

One last time; I was/am lil runner boy on RW, everyone called me LRB over there though so that's what I changed my name to when we moved here.

And the LRB is an abbreviation for rpflash, right?

Dave

DavePNW

And we shall stalk them to our heart's content.  Should we open a thread about it or just here?  I'm excited!

Oy. This is why some people don't usually post in the racing thread. Some of us are not quite so, shall we say, Baboony as others.

Dave

LRB

And the LRB is an abbreviation for rpflash, right?

For fucks sake man, yes!