Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES: Sunny and clear for some, not so much for others (Read 34 times)

DavePNW

I ran 8.5 total today, or something like that, with a tiny (15-second) 10K PR ... 41:47.

OF COURSE YOU DID. Because you had to beat the PR I set a week ago, by 6 seconds. Nice job.

Dave

Cyberic

Woah.

Try to keep up.

Hopefully I put enough miles in the bank in the preceding weeks 

DavePNW

And so can car insurance, because my policy is up for renewal, and of course it increased again. I almost want to file a claim just to get my money's worth!!

I would not recommend it, because they’d probably find a way not to pay it.

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

OF COURSE YOU DID. Because you had to beat the PR I set a week ago, by 6 seconds. Nice job.

I'm not gonna lie, that was highly motivating  (I mean, my original goal was completely unrelated to that, but I had to adjust for feeling terrible, so another thing to aim for helped)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

onemile

Hopefully I put enough miles in the bank in the preceding weeks 

onemile

bluerun

Super B****

I would not recommend it, because they’d probably find a way not to pay it.

Apparently this is still the most competitive rate I can get around here. If I take a defensive driving course it will get me an insurance reduction, but I have to pay for the course, sooooo...

chasing the impossible

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Who does that?

If you bought them Running Warehouse, you can still send them back.

Even without the box and return labels?

And DH is not aware of my spending this past month.....

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Does "PR" stand for "pain relief"? Because I am dying. Aren't stitches supposed to go away when you stop moving?? If they were on my right side I'd think my appendix is about to burst.

But thanks, all the same 

welc

LRB

Even without the box and return labels?

And DH is not aware of my spending this past month.....

Yes. You can get new return labels from the site in your account order history.

LRB

It is Goofy!  HM and full. 😬

I went to the events page. I understand it all now. And Cha-CHING, you made it rain for that registration!

DavePNW

I'm not gonna lie, that was highly motivating  (I mean, my original goal was completely unrelated to that, but I had to adjust for feeling terrible, so another thing to aim for helped)

I’d be disappointed if you didn’t. Glad to serve as something you can target when you feel like shit. Honestly I now wish I had known your 10k PR was so soft before I ran mine last weekend. I used to compete against your PRs, but in the last year or so you’ve gotten so far ahead I didn’t bother to check.

Dave

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Yes. You can get new return labels from the site in your account order history.

Yay!!! Lol

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

bluerun

Super B****

I’d be disappointed if you didn’t. Glad to serve as something you can target when you feel like shit. Honestly I now wish I had known your 10k PR was so soft before I ran mine last weekend. I used to compete against your PRs, but in the last year or so you’ve gotten so far ahead I didn’t bother to check.

I don't usually use that as motivation, really... I prefer to compete with my old self vs. other people. But when I beat your old 10K PR back in March, you mentioned it, so now I feel like this is something I have to do! (And IDK about it being soft... I really am bad at the 10K.)

chasing the impossible

Baboon

delicate flower

LRB, you have to answer for the Lions.

<3