Beginners and Beyond

Today is the ThursDAILIES (Read 48 times)

breadnatty08

Howdy folks, quick drive by post.  Today was Yasso 800s (10x800, 400 recovery).  Splits: 2:44, 47, 46, 44, 47, 46, 45, 43, 43, 41.  Happy with the solid finish.  16 days until Richmond.  Let's do this.  

Find me on Strava

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have 5 miles after Pilates class tonight.

Nice paces, breadnatty.

Damaris

delicate flower

Hey there!  lmao

2400 yard swim with the masters group this morning, which consisted of only me.  Run after work.  It's been raining like hell since yesterday and we need it.

<3

delicate flower

Oh, pair #1 of my red shorts was delivered yesterday and they are sweeeet.  They are more of a dark red though...like a brandy, and they're a good pair, what a fine pair they would be.

<3

delicate flower

I had a dream last night that I ran my November 26 marathon in 3:17 and change and I woke up unhappy.  Honestly I'd probably feel ok about that but not entirely pleased.  I ran 3:22 a year ago and feel it's a reasonable goal to run 10 minutes better this year.

<3

oldfartrunner

Morning Runners,

SRD  for me today, but will do the last injury prevention crap weights  before the race on Sunday.

Bread: So, with them paces about a 2:45 according to Yasso?

Damaris: Have a good 5. Smile

Baboon: Brandy, she's a fine girl.  You can tell I'm old.... Nice solo swim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVx8L7a3MuE

onemile

SRD

bluerun

Super B****

Hit the elliptical because my leg is getting unhappy again and the trainer actually makes it worse, so... at least I got a better cardio workout?  But then I really got to elevate my HR because I decided to take my new bike out for a little spin around the block, opting for dark and less traffic over light and more traffic.  It took me half a mile that I still had GPS disabled on my watch (from the elliptical), and then half a mile after that I realized that I really need to tighten my handlebars.  But I didn't die.

Also, I just realized that there are fields in an RA activity for race placement.  Is this a new thing, or have I been oblivious for years?!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

Hit the elliptical because my leg is getting unhappy again and the trainer actually makes it worse, so... at least I got a better cardio workout?  But then I really got to elevate my HR because I decided to take my new bike out for a little spin around the block, opting for dark and less traffic over light and more traffic.  It took me half a mile that I still had GPS disabled on my watch (from the elliptical), and then half a mile after that I realized that I really need to tighten my handlebars.  But I didn't die.

Also, I just realized that there are fields in an RA activity for race placement.  Is this a new thing, or have I been oblivious for years?!

No. Yes. 

Coastal

Bread:  Nice paces.  Looking good for Richmond.

bluerun

Super B****

No. Yes. 

Yikes.   (Now I feel compelled to go back and input all the missing data...)

chasing the impossible

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Yay!!! I got up this morning and did two things!! I killed it at the gym, and then Jetta and I killed it on the roads.

Note to self: When temps are below 45 degrees (it was 37 when we started running), DO NOT wear the same sports bra you wore at the gym if it is sweaty. My nipples were fu-reaking freezing!!!!!!!

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

SRD

Addie's gone off the rails.

5 miles.

Dave

Fortunately you don't race much, so you haven't missed anything.

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

Fortunately you don't race much, so you haven't missed anything.

I should get credit for the races I registered for and didn't get to run.

chasing the impossible