Beginners and Beyond

Boston Lurker Thread (Read 55 times)

LRB

Can I get some race links up in here up in here?

Baboon

delicate flower

I'm at the athlete's village. It's raining but I am sitting on my dry bus until either the rain stops or it's time to go.  Nice and cozy for now.  My wave gets called at 9:40.

<3

LRB

I'm at the athlete's village. It's raining but I am sitting on my dry bus until either the rain stops or it's time to go.  Nice and cozy for now.  My wave gets called at 9:40.

Do you have mobile upload capabilities? Some live shots would be groovy.

onemile

Go get it, guys!

onemile

Can I get some race links up in here up in here?

Y'all gon' make me lose my mind 
            Up in here, up in here 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Go, go, go!

Damaris

onemile

RunningOnSand

Woot woot! Dh and I are on the couch, live streaming it from NBC tv or whatever. Exciting seeing the ladies cross the 5k mark. I'm contemplating running now and catching the elites towards the end of their race, or just watching the morning portion and then starting my run when the elites are done.

Baboon & Dave--GOOD LUCK!!!!! Enjoy and relish every second! I hope it doesn't feel too hot for you guys, and you guys are able to take in the magic of everything!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have a trial I'm listening to so I'll have to live with reading this thread and my texts...

Damaris

RunningOnSand

I have a trial I'm listening to so I'll have to live with reading this thread and my texts...

Bastards. Don't they know that you shouldn't have to work today?! (LOL)

Wave 1 just took off.

KCRuns

I can't live stream it, but I do have runner tracking set up on their website and text alerts on my phone.

LRB

I'm out in the field so I'm using this thread to keep track. DON'T DISAPPOINT ME PEOPLE.

KCRuns

I'm out in the field so I'm using this thread to keep track. DON'T DISAPPOINT ME PEOPLE.

They've both started!  No other info yet.

LRB

Anyone else running? I think Jack made a brief appearance the other week to say he is. Jay used to run it every year but I haven't been on Facebook lately so I'm not sure if he is or not.