Beginners and Beyond

Back by popular demand: SaturDAILIES! (Read 32 times)

LRB

'Sup yo!

Yep, my favorite day and yours too so let's make the best of it 'eh?

I got 5 or 6 on the books (I will decide on the fly), just waiting for daylight to break and the coffee to flow.

You?

delicate flower

Good morning!  I'm fixing to go run a bit.  Currently 40 degrees but I am in the 60 degree kind of mood.

<3

Hey! What happened to the cold weather? Weather channel says it's 50 deg already, up to 65 later.

Thinking about taking the old knee out for a spin, but maybe tomorrow. Feeling better just walking around, but can only test it on a run.

If the mean time I have a ton of shit to do this weekend, because last weekend I did nada.

Have a good day everyone.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning.  I have a run with hubby tonight.

Dave, I don't know what cold means.

Damaris

LRB

Dave, I don't know what cold means.

You will in NY.  lol

Great news Dave, maybe one more day will do the trick.  Target 2 to 4 miles maybe?

Boon I wish your marathon countdown timer was in your siggy. 

I ended up with 6, it was a really nice and smooth run.  After training for and running that stupid marathon last week, I am looking forward to racing my ass off at the traditional distances come November son.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi Daily people.

no run for me today, but DD is running in the big Mt. SAC Invitational and tonight is homecoming. Busy, the way I like it!

B-Plus

I'm about to run a 4 mile shakeout.

Then at 4, I head over to the stadium for rehearsal. Why? Thanks for asking. I'm walking out with the starting 11 at the MLS game tonight! I hope I don't trip, or even worse, trip a player!

Cyberic

Winter schedule has started for my kid's sports and it since my son will have Saturday's practices from 1 to 3, I'll have more time to put in a solid run. Since I like to be back 15 minutes before the practice is over, if I leave at 1:00, I can make this a 1:45 run. Cooool!

LRB

I'm about to run a 4 mile shakeout.

Then at 4, I head over to the stadium for rehearsal. Why? Thanks for asking. I'm walking out with the starting 11 at the MLS game tonight! I hope I don't trip, or even worse, trip a player!

Kewl!

Is this televised?

Cyberic

I'm walking out with the starting 11 at the MLS game tonight! 

What does that mean?

LRB

What does that mean?

It would be like skating out with the 5 starters at a hockey game only it's soccer.

Cyberic

Ok, that's what I thought I understood, but I figured it was kind of "impossible". So my next questions are: Why? How? What did you do that they would invite you to step on the field at the same time as them?

happylily

B-Plus, good luck tomorrow!

Recovery is over for me, I'm back training (don't tell LTH ). 10 done, at 7:59 pace. Tomorrow is my last LR, and then I start my taper. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

Ok, that's what I thought I understood, but I figured it was kind of "impossible". So my next questions are: Why? How? What did you do that they would invite you to step on the field at the same time as them?

He's special. 

LRB

B-Plus, good luck tomorrow!

Recovery is over for me, I'm back training (don't tell LTH ). 10 done, at 7:59 pace. Tomorrow is my last LR, and then I start my taper. 

Excellent! You just may have a great race.