Beginners and Beyond

Soaking MonDAILIES (Read 41 times)

DavePNW

I feel like I mentioned this first 

Sorry, my bad. I give due credit to anyone who ever thought of this.

Dave

Yes and yes. We are big Trader Joe's people, so will have to look for it. How is different from just chocolate chips?

Not similar at all, so set your expectations so you don't hate them.  It's more like if you roughly mashed up coffee beans (like hit them with a hammer a few times) and called it a day.  Except these are not coffee, they're cocoa.  Here's a picture:

They also have ones that are covered in dark chocolate, which I would assume are similar to chocolate covered coffee beans.  Good I'm sure, but these have less sugar and calories, and are mostly about the CRUNCH.

And yeah, these kids.  I swear I try to raise them the exact same way, and they just will not be cooperate and come out the same!  I mean, I know they're not the same human, but I'm about at the end of my rope.  In fact, one's at a school tour today because I've had calls every single week about some behavior issue or another, and I think it's time to make a change.  The other one is annoying AF because she's the teacher's pet and way too perfect.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice pic, Phil!

Ran 5 with hubby.  He had some shin issues, so we took it slow.  Good because my groin is hurting (which happens every so often).  Time to go to the therapist for a massage.  I lifted as well.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Upper body weights and core. My legs needed a break from running.

DavePNW

Nice pic, Phil!

+1. Red shorts, baby!

Dave

RunningOnSand

Nice pic, Phil!

Ran 5 with hubby.  He had some shin issues, so we took it slow.  Good because my groin is hurting (which happens every so often).  Time to go to the therapist for a massage.  I lifted as well.

Massage your groin??? 

RunningOnSand

I like Bran Buds too. Kinda like Grape Nuts, but more fiber.

Image result for bran buds pictures

This made me laugh uncontrollably hard. Prob b/c of all your "old fart" probs and the like. Sorry. Must be my mood.  

RunningOnSand

+1. Red shorts, baby!

I noticed this too Big grin

bluerun

Super B****

I like Bran Buds too. Kinda like Grape Nuts, but more fiber.

Image result for bran buds pictures

I used to love those before they went dairy!!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Baboon

delicate flower

+1. Red shorts, baby!

This pair will not work for a marathon...not enough pocket space to hold four gels.  The second pair I bought looks more promising and I'll be testing them this weekend.

<3

DavePNW

This pair will not work for a marathon...not enough pocket space to hold four gels.  The second pair I bought looks more promising and I'll be testing them this weekend.

I use a SpiBelt for my gels.

Dave

oldfartrunner

This made me laugh uncontrollably hard. Prob b/c of all your "old fart" probs and the like. Sorry. Must be my mood.  

Talking about prostates, bowel movements(and stuff to enhance this), and complaining about the government, you know that's all us OldFart's do.

Baboon: Nice pic!  

Damaris: I agree with Ros, that "groin massage" sounds kinda sketchy.  That "massage therapist" must be some beef cake hunk!

Related image

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Massage your groin??? 

Actually, yes.  And the psoas and everything around there.  it's an on and off problem with me but yes, a massage of the groin might be needed.  LOL.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Talking about prostates, bowel movements(and stuff to enhance this), and complaining about the government, you know that's all us OldFart's do.

Baboon: Nice pic!  

Damaris: I agree with Ros, that "groin massage" sounds kinda sketchy.  That "massage therapist" must be some beef cake hunk!

Related image

LOL. He looks more like Hagrid from Harry Potter.

Damaris

oldfartrunner

LOL. He looks more like Hagrid from Harry Potter.

How about this guy? Image result for pics of weightlifters

And this is NOT me!