Beginners and Beyond

2019 Mileage (Read 36 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I'm bored, not sure if we do this or not so whatever 😁

I'm ending the year with 1,291.5 miles... it's not much compared to a lot of you but I'm good with it 🙂

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

bluerun

Super B****

According to Garmin (my primary log) ... 2,215.01 running miles. My previous best year, mileage-wise, was 2014, with 1,608.48. Crazy!

And 595.30 cycling, 25.56 swimming, over 65 hours climbing, and 35:55:16 diving over 44 dives -- which is nowhere near enough!!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

1514.9 for me. Decent enough considering I missed a few months, as usual, with one aliment or another. Is my 3rd best mileage year in the last decade or so. Average pace was slowest yet; getting older can suck at times.

Cyberic

Hit 6002 km today, and it was actually a bit harder than I thought. Easy enough when you feel like running, but I felt like slacking lately and had to get some miles in to reach the milestone.

Not too many people I know have reached this, and those who have are mileage monsters, so I'm glad to now be part of their group.

3729 miles. Pretty boring number when using this unit of measure.

LRB

228.5 for December

2,704.9 for the year

Both are PBs.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Garmin says with all activities I did 1,374.77 miles

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

KCRuns

Cy, that’s amazing!

LRB, congrats on 2 PBS!

991 for me.  I didn’t even come close to my mileage goals this year because of lots of life reasons, but I’m hopeful that 2020 will be back to normal.

Came up short of 2700 thanks to taking a few days off while sick last week. But still managed to squeeze in my second highest year ever, by about 3 miles.

Dave

sdWhiskers

2003 miles!! A mileage PR for sure. Now if only all those miles translated to a PR at some distance....

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

Wow! I'd like that kind of boring! Nice job!

LRB

Came up short of 2700 thanks to taking a few days off while sick last week. But still managed to squeeze in my second highest year ever, by about 3 miles.

You killed 2019 by every measure!

LRB

Nothing about that number says boring to the people who use the imperial standard of measurement. On the contrary, it's very robust, Sir.

LRB

Cy, that’s amazing!

LRB, congrats on 2 PBS!

991 for me.  I didn’t even come close to my mileage goals this year because of lots of life reasons, but I’m hopeful that 2020 will be back to normal.

Here's to a new year and new goals!

GinnyinPA

2025.6 for me. Not quite a record, since I did 2025.9 in 2017.

sdWhiskers

2025.6 for me. Not quite a record, since I did 2025.9 in 2017.

Eek! Go walk around the block!