Beginners and Beyond

Let the fun begin FriDAILIES (Read 30 times)

LRB

Good morning,

I'm running a new route in a new area. Part of it crosses an eight lane road , that might take a while!

What's up?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good luck with the crossing!

I have 7 tonight.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Upper body weights after work. I'm working at a job fair today, should be interesting. At least the day should go by a lot quicker.

delicate flower

Happy Friday!  For today's FTS entry, Wife and I were up at 4:30 this morning to get an open water swim done before work.  It was a short swim...1400 yards.  Had to get up early though because of the 45 minutes round trip in the car.  Easy run on the schedule after work.   Still not feeling recovered from the 70.3.

I'm running a new route in a new area. Part of it crosses an eight lane road , that might take a while!

I am picturing this:

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Baboon, yes! That's what I was picturing too. LRB, hope there was a traffic light.

LRB

lol

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

5 miles at my recovery pace.

- Andrew

LRB

Seriously, Hall Road and specifally Macomb County has some of the highest accident rates (and fatalities) in the country. I think it was a month or so ago that a dude popped a wheelie on a motorcycle and hit an ambulance of all things! 

LRB

The run ended up being 6.3 miles and was just awesome. It's not everyday that one uses a superlative to describe a jog ffs, but it was just so easy, pleasant and fun.

I passed three people during it and spoke but neither of them returned the greeting. I guess seeing a ghost has that effect on people. lol

Dave

delicate flower

4 easy miles at 7:59 pace.  That HIM seems to have really knocked the snot out of me.

<3

LRB

4 easy miles at 7:59 pace.  That HIM seems to have really knocked the snot out of me.

That means you actually raced it.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Weights and core done.

WTF do you expect with that shit?

Dave

From the Internet.

11 miles at 8:38 pace done at stupid o'clock in the morning, squats in the early afternoon. I'm on vacation so I had a lovely recovery nap after that. My legs are thrashed and it is beer time now.