Beginners and Beyond

Lazy SunDailies (Read 40 times)

onemile

BTW, shout out to my good friend, fellow marathoner, and new M40-44 age grouper Mr. Oski on his 3:13:51 marathon today.  His first BQ and I believe a 7 minute PR.

Nice.  Next Sunday is your turn.

LRB

I have to go run 18 easy for time on my feet. 

There are worse things...like running a marathon. lol

You'll be back and logging that bad boy in before you know it.

Hip Redux

Pretty good grocery store sushi for lunch today.

BTW, shout out to my good friend, fellow marathoner, and new M40-44 age grouper Mr. Oski on his 3:13:51 marathon today.  His first BQ and I believe a 7 minute PR.

I think that's right, his PR was like 3:20.

I bought him the training plan he used so I basically get like 50% of the credit here.

DavePNW

Pretty good grocery store sushi for lunch today.

I am a big fan of grocery store sushi. Because I can't tell the difference. Unless it makes me sick.

Congrats Mr. Oski!

Dave

Cyberic

Congrats to Mr. Oski!

Onemile, I was feeling good during the run. Stretched when I got home, and now by butt is a little sore. Don't know if it was the run or the stretch. But I had fun. If a bale of hay would have crossed my path, I think I might have jumped it 

Cyberic

I bought him the training plan he used so I basically get like 50% of the credit here.

Sell that plan to Baboon. I heard he's willing to pay big bucks for a 3:13 plan.

Little Blue

7.5 miles run, 4 miles walked.  It's dry-ish, about 63 at the start, but WINDY.  It's hat-snatching weather. Thankful for the ponytail that keeps it from flying off.

Congrats to Mr. Oski!  Nice start to your old age.

Hey LRB ~ how's your snaggle tooth rear bumper?  Will it live?

Baboon

delicate flower

I am a big fan of grocery store sushi. Because I can't tell the difference. Unless it makes me sick.

Congrats Mr. Oski!

There was an Asian guy making it so I trusted it'd be good.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Congrats, Mr. Oski.

I cannot eat sushi without dying but I buy the vegetarian ones atPublix. They are good.

Damaris

LRB

Congrats Mr. Oski!

Yeah I get it from Kroger all the time, they make it right there on the spot and it's fine. Has been for years.

Ironically, the only time I've ever gotten sick after eating sushi was in Vegas. That was the worst!

LRB

If a bale of hay would have crossed my path, I think I might have jumped it 

You are just about back then!

Little Blue

There was an Asian guy making it so I trusted it'd be good.

I used to buy sashimi grade tuna at one of our upper-end grocery stores.  Then the seafood guy told me that he personally would never eat it raw.  If it had been thawed for more than 4 hours, he wouldn't trust it.   Made me question their sushi counter, and what they were using.

Now we either buy it from a sushi joint, or I buy uber-expensive frozen fish from Whole Paycheck and we make it ourselves.

LRB

Hey LRB ~ how's your snaggle tooth rear bumper?  Will it live?

It's twisted a bit but I'm not compelled to file a claim or get it fixed out of pocket. I just don't look at it. lol

bluerun

Super B****

Congrats to Mr. Oski!

After changing my primary goal for my trail half from "sub-2:00" to "don't fall"... I managed both of them.  HOLY *#&% THAT WAS HARD.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

HOLY *#&% THAT WAS HARD.

So when is your next one? lol