Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 30 times)

LRB

It's raining now and has been so much lately that we are under a flood watch.

I actually wouldn't mind a jog in the rain right about now and if it lightens up even a tiny bit I'll be all about it. If not; belt.

From the Internet.

No more rain here yet but humid as anything  I did the workout I missed last night due to thunderstorms. 800/800 x3, 200 jog between reps and aiming to run the second a little faster than the first, 400 jog between each pair. 3:29/3:23, 3:24/3:19, 3:21/3:20. Second half of the second to last 800 was too fast (I split it 1:44 - too slow- 1:37 - picked it up TOO much), so I just had nothing left for the final one (but it was super even - 1:41/1:39).

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I rode 26 with mid 70s temps and DP.  It was muggy,, but it didn't feel nearly as oppressive as running.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

Hello.  Back to work after four days off and hitting the ground running as soon as I walked in the door.  Meh.  At least it's only a two day work week.

2300 yard masters swim this morning.  Again, I was the only one to show.  I think people have been going to the Friday session instead.  I have a four mile run later and we are supposed to get hammered with thunderstorms.  Oh boy!

<3

onemile

I ran 7

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! Went to OTF this morning for a run and row day, so low miles (1.68).  Pilates and 5 miles tonight.

Damaris

LRB

The rain did not let up but I went out anyway. I don't know, I just felt like running in the rain. I actually smiled the few times it got heavy. It was nice.

onemile

The rain did not let up but I went out anyway. I don't know, I just felt like running in the rain. I actually smiled the few times it got heavy. It was nice.

My run in the rain yesterday was more pleasant than the sun & humidity of today

LRB

My run in the rain yesterday was more pleasant than the sun & humidity of today

Yes. Exactly.

I was a bit concerned with thunder and/or lightning but neither appeared. 👍

It's a bizzarro world out there -- everyone else is getting dumped on with rain, and we haven't seen a drop in weeks. My lawn could really use some.

5 miles.

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

This weather is KILLING me.  My bones hurt.

25 trainer miles. ZZZZZ.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Zelanie

I'm amazed that it rains at all up there. Oregon does not get rain at all in July or August. I went up to Seattle once in the summer and got rained on.

Not sure what I'm running today. Maybe do my little loop.

GinnyinPA

Z - take a bus out to the ocean and run back through Golden Gate Park.  It's only 6-7 miles.

Runshortii

I ran 5

Zelanie

Ginny, that's not a bad idea at all and I wanted to see GG park. It just depends on whether there are people from our group doing activities that I want to participate in.