Beginners and Beyond

Busy racing SunDAILIES (Read 50 times)

Ric-G

wow, that's a lot of racers we got going today...good luck everyone!

5 easy miles today and some swimming (for fun) later along with bbq at sister's place...playoff baseball and nfl doesn't hurt either...for those who care (not many) that was a helluva game between usa and mexico last nite.

half-crazy - you mentioned ravens - that's my older son's favorite team and we live nowhere near baltimore. have a great sunday all!

blue - awesome...congrats!

marathon pr - 3:16

onemile

Am I the first racer checking in?... Well, I just ran a dinky little half.  And my foot is killing me and I'm having trouble walking but FFS I FINALLY BROKE 1:40.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Am I the first racer checking in?... Well, I just ran a dinky little half.  And my foot is killing me and I'm having trouble walking but FFS I FINALLY BROKE 1:40.

Congrats!

Runner with a riding problem.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Congrats!

delicate flower

Congratulations, bluerun!!

<3

bluerun

Super B****

Thanks, guys!!  I don't think I like HMs anymore. 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

20, FFS.

onemile

20, FFS.

and another 60 mile week in the books!

Cyberic

Congratulations bluerun! In my limited experience, all distances are difficult if they are raced hard and well.

Cyberic

and another 60 mile week in the books!

LRB, you make it look so easy.

Hip Redux

Is anyone stalking the runners?  I expected details, folks!

From the Internet.

PR city, sons! Big grin I'ma go home and have a shower beer and then write this thing up.

MothAudio

Good afternoon runners! Saturday: 10 miles 1:27:20 - 8:44 avg. pace - fartlek. My best run in a long time. The speedwork coupled with the CoQ10 - further reducing inflamation, allowing my lungs to expand more freely - is [I believe] responsible for my paces to drop this Summer. I'm hoping as my condition improves I'll get back to the level of performance I enjoyed in 2012 and put together a racing schedule for next season. Easy miles, after the F1 race. Run inspired!

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

MothAudio

8 miles 1:17:44 - 9:43 avg. pace - easy

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

StepbyStep-SH

Congrats, bluerun!

This is what happens when you not only run through the color stations, but also roll on the ground through them, and then dump packets of color directly on yourself.

And this is what happens when I try to make him look toward the sun without his sunglasses - I think he's ready for the zombie run that was advertised on a flyer stuck under our windshield wiper for next weekend.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.