Beginners and Beyond

Busy racing SunDAILIES (Read 50 times)

B-Plus

13.1 FFS

onemile

13.1 FFS

Post your time or put it in your log FFS!

LRB

and another 60 mile week in the books!

Wow, I haven't had time to really think about it but that is a miracle right there. I am so happy about that!

outoftheblue

Congrats bluerun!

Life is good.

LRB

Is anyone stalking the runners?  I expected details, folks!

I only have D who is through 30k. She is battling!

bluerun

Super B****

It was hard because I hurt, not because it was done particularly well -- positive split like you wouldn't believe. I don't care -- still sub-1:40!

And now I'm limping home a mile because the MTA is useless.  Gah!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Hip Redux

PR city, sons! Big grin I'ma go home and have a shower beer and then write this thing up.

5k or half or both?  You're on the list twice!

Little Blue

I'll be back later to read all the reports.  I just finished 9 on the rail trail, sunny and breezy and delightful.  Now back into our little town for the food truck rodeo.  Too bad I didn't run far enough to justify eating 12000 calories.

LRB

Too bad I didn't run far enough to justify eating 12000 calories.

Garmin says I burned 2947, but for whatever reason, I am not really hungry. That's very odd, especially for me. As it is, I'm having breakfast anyway because i know my body needs it. Just no pancakes, french toast or anything with syrup please!

From the Internet.

5k or half or both?  You're on the list twice!

5K - the half was supposed to be a tuneup for a marathon that's also not happening :c

onemile

Garmin says I burned 2947, but for whatever reason, I am not really hungry. That's very odd, especially for me. As it is, I'm having breakfast anyway because i know my body needs it. Just no pancakes, french toast or anything with syrup please!

This was me yesterday but by the afternoon I was STARVING.

delicate flower

Dave P. Diddy needs to check in.

<3

LRB

This was me yesterday but by the afternoon I was STARVING.

That's funny. I might have a yummy white pie (pizza) once the hunger monster kicks in. It will be nice to have a glass of wine later tonight as well as I did not have any yesterday in anticipation of that stupid run this morning.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Am I the first racer checking in?... Well, I just ran a dinky little half.  And my foot is killing me and I'm having trouble walking but FFS I FINALLY BROKE 1:40.

Kickass!!

Not the foot part 

Great job Lauren! Smile

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

There is nothing of note here for those in other parts of the country, but it's not bad for a flat-lander such as myself. That third pass through the course was just tough. I think I wanted to cry. lol