Beginners and Beyond

Where is everyone Wednesday (Read 17 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

6.3 in fog and mist with intervals.  Broke out the lighted vest this morning for visibility. DH needs to take his car up for service,  so I may leave ahead of him to stop at the fitness equipment store to measure the one treadmill there.

Baboon

delicate flower

I'm here!  I've been "work busy", banging through employee reviews.  Only two left to do and those will get done tomorrow.

I had a 10 mile track workout this morning.  It was hard and I have been tired ever since.  2 mile warm up, then 6 x 1 mile at HM pace with 400m recoveries.  My tempo pace was a 6:40 avg.  Oddly enough, 6:40 is my current HM PR pace.  If I can do six miles at that pace in a workout, I should be able to go a little faster in a HM.  We'll find out later this month.

<3

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

"Where is everyone"

I'm in the office, watching the clouds get darker and lower as the rain approaches.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
        10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

Half Crazy K 2.0

"Where is everyone"

I'm in the office, watching the clouds get darker and lower as the rain approaches.

It's been oddly the opposite here. Now that it's actually raining,  there's more visibility than this morning when it was probably under 1/2 mile. My guess based on my run this morning.

sdWhiskers

5 miles for me. Sunny and beautiful out there but the rain is coming.

I ran by a construction site for a new big biotech building. There's a fence around the site and then a sidewalk where they keep putting like 20 big signs that block the entire sidewalk, like every 20 steps or so. I can't go around the signs because fence on one side and high traffic road on the other (I'd be hit by car immediately). Am i justified to just push each sign over?  Certainly there's some city ordinance about not blocking sidewalks. I end up having to squeeze around the signs, knocked my hip on one pretty good today.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon. Leaving the office early due to a headache that wants to become a migraine. 3 later.

Damaris

DavePNW

Broke out the lighted vest this morning for visibility. 

I almost didn't need mine today, for the first time of the season; it was so light out, even though I went out at 5:45 AM. I ran 6 easy miles at 28 degrees, in shorts.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I napped for an hour and then ran 3 and lifted. Headache still around but not as bad as it was.

Damaris