Beginners and Beyond

Post Raisin Bran WednesDAILIES (Read 36 times)

LRB

'Sup?

delicate flower

'Sup?

Well put.

No morning workout meant a little more sleep this morning.  I've got a shorter (50 minutes) tempo run to do after work.

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 9.1 hard miles.  The legs had no life .

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

'Sup!  Pilates and either 5 or 9 miles, depending on time.

Prepping for my trial all day.  Sigh.

Damaris

LRB

Well put.

I can multitask like a mother scratcher.

Now then; today was track day but I wasn't feeling it, so I decided to go for a jog instead. Welp, it turns out I wasn't feeling that either. lol I stuck with it though and ended up with a decent 7 mile run.

Haircut this afternoon, then yoga tonight, FFS.

Mr MattM

4 before the sun.  More to follow...

be curious; not judgmental

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Good morning everyone, the knee is finally starting to get better. Thank goodness because the trail race is next weekend, I'll be happy to just finish the first loop (13.1 miles).

Jetta and I got in 10.1 miles this morning.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

5 miles.

On Monday one of my old college roommates posted on FB that he was in Seattle. He didn't know I moved here. So we met up last night. We hadn't seen each other since 1988. Good time.

Dave

LRB

5 miles.

On Monday one of my old college roommates posted on FB that he was in Seattle. He didn't know I moved here. So we met up last night. We hadn't seen each other since 1988. Good time.

FB FTW? How often do we say that! That's really cool, there are some people from back in those days I would love to see. And some others who can stay the hell away from me. lol

Cyberic

5 miles.

I have one rule on FB: if I know you IRL, then you can be my friend.

I have a few friend requests from people I just ignore. One is the wife of an ex very good friend of mine. He moved to England and got married. She asked me to be her facebook friend. NOT.

There's a guy in a Montreal FB running group that I waved at a few times while running. He asked me to be his friend, but I have never actually talked to him. NOT.

That means that I would have to accept Jay and Rick's friend requests.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have one rule on FB: if I know you IRL, then you can be my friend.

I have a few friend requests from people I just ignore. One is the wife of an ex very good friend of mine. He moved to England and got married. She asked me to be her facebook friend. NOT.

There's a guy in a Montreal FB running group that I waved at a few times while running. He asked me to be his friend, but I have never actually talked to him. NOT.

That means that I would have to accept Jay and Rick's friend requests.

But, but, but, you have talked to me as well!!!!!!!!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Now all my binders are ready for trial.  I just need to actually read what I included to be able to question the person on Friday.  Which is the worse part of preparing for a trial.  Gah.

Damaris

onemile

I have one rule on FB: if you are not a co-worker, then you can be my friend.

Half Crazy K 2.0

6.5 with 5 x 5 minutes at 10k-ish pace. A few sprinkles.

LRB

My family and friends don't even know I have a FB account, so I guess I am the opposite of Cy and that is fine by me. There are practically a million of them people, and I want no parts of that.

I didn't "know" any of my current 17  FB friends when I set it up, but have since met five of them.