Beginners and Beyond

Early SunDAILIES gets the worm (Read 39 times)

Cyberic

I'm up and having breakfast right now.

Got a few miles on tap today.

Temps are not as chilly as predicted, currently 46, and I should finish in 56 degrees, sunny weather, which is pretty darn nice.

on my way to badass

Shhh.  Don't want to wake up the non-runners in the house.

I'm heading out to run with my training partner.  We have 12 planned.  HM for me in 2 weeks.  TP is running NYCM.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Baboon

delicate flower

It's CYBER DAY!  Good luck, buddy!  Give it hell!

I'm tired and sore.  28 miles of technical mountain biking in Vermont yesterday, which is a lot.  My endurance is through the roof right now...a year ago 12 miles on these trails would have exhausted me.  DW wants to just hit the road and head home early this morning instead of riding, and I am just fine with that (four hour drive).  I've got a run to do anyways, so maybe I'll have a little energy now.

<3

DavePNW

Temps are not as chilly as predicted, currently 46, and I should finish in 56 degrees, sunny weather, which is pretty darn nice.

That's all you can ask for! Hope the lungs are doing well. Go kill it!

Dave

LRB

Boom. Go kill dat bitch. Cool

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Morning all, I've got the Race for the Cure 5k in a little bit. Doing it with the DH so it will not be a race for me (poop), but it's gonna be a fun 3.1 miles with him and Dorian who will of course be in the stroller.

Then I might run an easy 5 later this afternoon/evening, we'll see how things go.

Few miles on tap???  Good luck Eric 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Here is some motivation for you Cy; The Berlin Marathon was won this morning in a time of 2:03:03. That's just 6 seconds off the world record of 2:02:57, and the second ever fastest marathon recorded. Got it? Good. Big grin

Half Crazy K 2.0

Go Cyberic! Conditions sounds great, hope the lungs & cold cooperate.

Freesoul, if your Race for the Cure is anything like the one near me, not racing is the best option. 20,000 people for a 5k is far too many.

DavePNW

Morning all, I've got the Race for the Cure 5k in a little bit. Doing it with the DH so it will not be a race for me (poop), but it's gonna be a fun 3.1 miles with him and Dorian who will of course be in the stroller.

Then I might run an easy 5 later this afternoon/evening, we'll see how things go.

Few miles on tap???  Good luck Eric 

It would be cool to race it and see what you could do in a 5k, and just have DH push the stroller.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Go, Eric!

I woke up with a migraine, FFS.  Have 18 miles later today.

Damaris

on my way to badass

Is anyone stalking Cybereric?

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

LRB

Is anyone stalking Cybereric?

He forbade it.

Zelanie

He forbade it.

For real?  He posted his number yesterday. 

LRB

For real?  He posted his number yesterday. 

Go to the race site and try it.

Let me know how that works out for ya.

Zelanie

Go to the race site and try it.

Let me know how that works out for ya.

Dammit!  Let's just say there's a dude who ran the race in 2015 with that bib number who had a time that looked reasonably like a Cy time.  Different name, but I had been willing to overlook that.  I thought I was like a master stalker.