LRB

This Lions Bears game is a snoozefest.

DavePNW

This Lions Bears game is a snoozefest.

Shocking.

Dave

sdWhiskers

1:59:19

1 min off of PR (same race last year) but my second fastest HM and still sub 2. Hard fought effort with miles 10-12 sunny suckfest. Warmer and more humid than previous years. Coach is happier than I am with it but so it goes. I definitely emptied the tank in that last mile.

Cyberic

1 min off of PR (same race last year) but my second fastest HM and still sub 2. Hard fought effort with miles 10-12 sunny suckfest. Warmer and more humid than previous years. Coach is happier than I am with it but so it goes. I definitely emptied the tank in that last mile.

Congrats!

Baboon

delicate flower

Nice race, Whiskers!

<3

DavePNW

Hey.  I ran 22.13 good, steady miles. In a strange twist of events, I enjoyed every damn second of it.  A measly 61 for the week.  Taper time.

Hey. I ran 22.08 miles and it was grueling. I guess a 77.4 mile week will do that to you. Even though around here, that kind of number seems to amount to a big pile of chopped liver. Most importantly though, I was rewarded with blueberry pancakes afterwards..

This was unquestionably the peak week, but I don’t think I’ll start to feel too tapery till another week from now. Especially since I’ve pretty much decided to race that 10k next Sunday.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

Hey. I ran 22.08 miles and it was grueling. I guess a 77.4 mile week will do that to you. Even though around here, that kind of number seems to amount to a big pile of chopped liver. Most importantly though, I was rewarded with blueberry pancakes afterwards..

This was unquestionably the peak week, but I don’t think I’ll start to feel too tapery till another week from now. Especially since I’ve pretty much decided to race that 10k next Sunday.

Hey, somebody noticed I ran!  Nice work, Dave!  I am jealous of your weekly miles and your pancakes.  DW did a trail HM this morning so I was on my own for food after my run.

<3

DavePNW

Hey, somebody noticed I ran!  Nice work, Dave!  I am jealous of your weekly miles and your pancakes.  DW did a trail HM this morning so I was on my own for food after my run.

LOL, I’m jealous of your weekly miles. You’ve been killing it, really nailing your long runs & workouts.

Dave

DavePNW

Nice job!

Dave

sdWhiskers

Also my RP had a 5 min PR! 1:47 to 1:42

At least all those early morning LRs is helping one of us

DavePNW

a 77.4 mile week

Incidentally this is my second highest week ever. Second only to an 80 I did for the miles game All Star Week one time. And that was all easy miles, with a handful of doubles. Also my third consecutive 10-hour week. And a rolling 30 day total of 308. So yeah I’m feeling pretty ready to start tapering.

Dave

onemile

I guess a 77.4 mile week will do that to you. Even though around here, that kind of number seems to amount to 3rd place

DavePNW

At least I still made the podium.

Dave

LRB

I always have to check your splits first to see how stupefied I should be. Haven't gotten around to that yet...

DavePNW

I always have to check your splits first to see how stupefied I should be. Haven't gotten around to that yet...

No need to check, you can just assume it is stupefying.

Dave