Beginners and Beyond

Sore AF Sundailies (Read 36 times)

LRB

1:59:19

Superb considering you're in the midst of the heaviest mileage of your running life. 

LRB

No need to check, you can just assume it is stupefying.

lol

Baboon

delicate flower

This Lions Bears game is a snoozefest.

I see Matthew Stafford has a broken back and team doctors won't let him play.  YA THINK??  Jesus.  

<3

Runshortii

Nice race whiskers!! Way to fight through the sunny suckiness

I ran 11. I was really dreading this run just because, but it ended up being pretty good.

I'm actually amazed the Bears won a game. And this is coming from a bears fan.

sdWhiskers

Superb considering you're in the midst of the heaviest mileage of your running life. 

You are right. Thanks for the perspective!

LRB

Nice race whiskers!! Way to fight through the sunny suckiness

I ran 11. I was really dreading this run just because, but it ended up being pretty good.

The Detroit Football Lions: The doorknob of the NFL since 1957.

From the Internet.

11 miles this AM, first few nice and easy and legs loosened up after that. Followed by the kid's last soccer game of the season and an unsuccessful hunt for child-sized running shoes (who would think it would be SO HARD to find some to try on in person?!?). Gonna have to scour the internet for a couple different pairs for her and just send back whatever she doesn't like.

DavePNW

As a fellow Bears fan, it is those of us who know them best that are the most amazed.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Congrats, Whiskers!

We watched Midway today.

Damaris

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Still not as surprising as Illinois overcoming a 25 point deficit to beat Michigan State 37-34.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K, 9:11:09
                            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

DavePNW

Still not as surprising as Illinois overcoming a 25 point deficit to beat Michigan State 37-34.

Which was not as surprising as when they came from behind to beat a ranked Wisconsin team a few weeks ago.

Dave

LRB

And yet another ass squat of a team from this state.

bluerun

Super B****

Congrats, Whiskers!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

Hey.  I ran 22.13 good, steady miles. In a strange twist of events, I enjoyed every damn second of it.  A measly 61 for the week.  Taper time.

I was at the kid's soccer game when I scrolled through, and I again thought it was a 5K time (22:13). I thought that you had entered a 5K race as a workout or something.

Now that I read it properly, you'll get your well deserved  and 

Cyberic

Hey. I ran 22.08 miles and it was grueling. I guess a 77.4 mile week will do that to you. 

And you get the same kudos and congrats as Baboon, but only words for you. Baboon got all the smileys I had to give for the moment.