Beginners and Beyond

Sunshine Sundalies (Read 34 times)

onemile

are the boys friends?

It's a rest day. I'm scaling back slightly for the race this coming weekend. I may or may not be already/prematurely weather stalking. Okay, I've been doing it for a week already.

friends with each other? yes, they were friends first. I started running w/ Chris because we were co-pacers at the Lakefront Marathon and he invited Dan along to one of our long runs last summer. And since then I have been running with them regularly, sometimes with both of them and sometimes just with one, depending on schedules

onemile

Wow!

splish splash lotsa sloshing through half frozen puddles, but we had fun

LRB

are the boys friends?

It's a rest day. I'm scaling back slightly for the race this coming weekend. I may or may not be already/prematurely weather stalking. Okay, I've been doing it for a week already.

'Atta Girl.

LRB

splish splash lotsa sloshing through half frozen puddles, but we had fun

I had a lotta bit of that too. On the way back in I didn't care as much. I had on thin tights and a long sleeve but I suppose I could've gone lighter. It was windy so it wasn't bad.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

13 on the TM at the gym done.  Woke up with a migraine but it calmed down enough for me to run.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Took Dorian and Jetta out for an easy run, shorts and spaghetti strap tank, 63 degrees and sunshine.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

DavePNW

17 miles at 7:52. I shouldn’t complain about the weather too much based on what some of you have been running through, but it was not the most pleasant of conditions. About 38 at the start but dropping, and windy. Started with some freezing rain, and ended with some kind of precipitation that appeared to be Dippin’ Dots. Numb hands. Rewarded when I got home though, as DW had made blueberry pancakes, making it all worth it. Now it’s snowing.

63 miles for the week.

Dave

GinnyinPA

We had 45 degrees and intermittent sunshine, with no wind. Beautiful! I ran 17 miles. After yesterday's tempo my legs hurt all the way, but I got it done.

Cyberic

Congrats on the 17s Dave and Ginny, and on the 16 Onemile.

FS, you know your log is public? Seems like you give yourself lots of trouble to post a pic of your run, when you could just say it in text and we could check your log for details. Not that I mind, just sayin'.

Half Crazy K 2.0

It was in the 40s, but felt so much warmer. I had on a LS top & 3/4 tights and had my sleeves pushed up. 10.5 miles, picked it up some at the end.

RunningOnSand

RunningOnSand

friends with each other? yes, they were friends first. I started running w/ Chris because we were co-pacers at the Lakefront Marathon and he invited Dan along to one of our long runs last summer. And since then I have been running with them regularly, sometimes with both of them and sometimes just with one, depending on schedules

Yes, that is what I was curious about. Actually, I had remembered that you had paced with the one, and was wondering if you met the other somewhere else, and you were helping them to become friends. Via you.

onemile

17 miles at 7:52.

how'd that feel? pretty easy?

onemile

where's the lawyermom update?

LRB

where's the lawyermom update?

I'm getting crickets from my peeps.