Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES (Read 36 times)

LRB

Good morning.

I ran 4.

Red cord later.

What up doe?

on my way to badass

Easy week for me starts today.  Obsessive weather checking is in the cards for me.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

After a weekend of not running, I have 6 and weights.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

Friends, rejoice, for it is another glorious MONDAY on the Roman calendar!   I have a four mile jog to do later.

The October race thread is not completely up to date.  Some people are seriously slacking and not posting their races in that thread.  Here, let me help by posting a link since I know the internet can be hard to figure out sometimes:

October race thread.

You're welcome.

<3

DavePNW

The October race thread is not completely up to date.  Some people are seriously slacking and not posting their races in that thread.  Here, let me help by posting a link since I know the internet can be hard to figure out sometimes:

October race thread.

You're welcome.

OK, fine.

SRD.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You tell 'em, Phil.

At asthma doctor's office. Thanks to the asthma bout from the 18th, I am at 10% below my normal (which normal is 62% or thereabouts).  Awesome, pat on the back.

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I managed 8.7 agreeable miles.  It was a fine way to start another Monday.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Thinking today might be another rest day, we'll see how I feel this evening or if DH wants to hit the track for 2-3 miles of run/walk intervals.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

I'll probably run some miles this evening. It is the time of year when it's ok to run in the morning, at noon or in the evening. Weather is perfect.

LRB

I'll probably run some miles this evening. It is the time of year when it's ok to run in the morning, at noon or in the evening. Weather is perfect.

I don't usually run in the evening, but I have a couple of evening runs this week and hope you are correct.

Cyberic

I don't usually run in the evening, but I have a couple of evening runs this week and hope you are correct.

You have to train. I will only run. There's a difference. 65F, when you're only running, is quite acceptable, which is not necessarily the case while training.

LRB

You have to train. I will only run. There's a difference. 65F, when you're only running, is quite acceptable, which is not necessarily the case while training.

Thankfully it's just jogging. I did speed work in 90+ a few weeks ago and predictably, it was awful. lol

LRB

At 11:31 am I had a grilled quesadilla in my hands and it was wonderful.

I love food. 👍

Baboon

delicate flower

I love food. 👍

This reminds me that it is a new month, so my free cupcake-a-month coupon that mom-in-law bought me can be redeemed again, which means I get six more cupcakes because who the hell gets just one.

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

A question for you folks.

I'm thinking very seriously about buying a book and/or using a real plan for my marathon in February.  My strong point is I am planning to run a fuckton of miles.  My weak points are too numerous to cover them all, but I have no experience with structured workouts or plans.

I'm thinking something along the lines of a 16/80 plan.  I expect to be hitting 70 a week at the start.

I'm all ears.

Runner with a riding problem.