Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: The truth about Pork and Beans (Read 40 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I did not watch the Sopranos either, mostly because I refused to pay Comcast a billion dollars simply to add HBO.

Anyway, I was shamed talked into watching it one year at a time when I had a free HBO weekend.   And wouldn't you know it, I turned it on during a scene where two guys were in the bed together whispering sweet nothings into each others ear.  WTF?!  lmafao

Of course it was pure coincidence but oh so ironic that that is what I saw after finally watching it!

What?  Why are you my friend then?

Damaris

From the Internet.

Hi dailies! CHECK OUT MY SWEET FLOATER! I only jacked it from the website because I'm totally going to buy it when I have money again in a couple weeks.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice floater!

Damaris

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Morning all

5 easy today

temps are down

fatigue is down

pace is difficult to keep down

angst is up...

that is all

happylily

Hi dailies! CHECK OUT MY SWEET FLOATER! I only jacked it from the website because I'm totally going to buy it when I have money again in a couple weeks.

What a totally kickass race picture! You look great!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

Nice pic L Boogie!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

So, everyone here has been raving about this weekend's weather because it's going to be freezing cold.  So, I go check.  The low (at 2am, mind you) will be 68F. That is a temp I have not seen in two years, but really?  Freezing cold?

Maybe I should don my long sleeves for running?

Damaris

LRB

So, everyone here has been raving about this weekend's weather because it's going to be freezing cold.  So, I go check.  The low (at 2am, mind you) will be 68F. That is a temp I have not seen in two years, but really?  Freezing cold?

I had some friends up from Florida in August and all they kept saying was how cold it was up here!

adkkev

fleece, wool hat, & leggings will be required.  and microspikes for the potential ice.  

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Best barely floater I've had.  And I can tell the time it happened, to the second.

Damaris

Cool pic, Lauren!  Floatin' in the Tempos.

15.1 done, going shopping for enough non-perishables to ride out the impending Ebola epidemic. 

D - looking better than the guy about to pick his nose Smile

happylily

Best barely floater I've had.  And I can tell the time it happened, to the second.

Another AWESOME picture!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Cyberic

Cool floaters ladies. I like Lauren's more because she is alone in the pic. In my two floater pics, I have one on which I'm looking at my watch, and on the other, there are 3 or four other people. None are picking their nose though.

LRB

For some reason I want a candy apple.