Beginners and Beyond

Literal TuesDAILIES (Read 43 times)

onemile

Just wait till after your marathon, you'll have all that fitness built up. Hahaha.

Although seriously, I'm pretty interested to see how you'll do!

The second one is 2 weeks after my marathon lolololol

LRB

The second one is 2 weeks after my marathon lolololol

I went through my log and I ran 3 x 1 mile repeats at tempo pace last year 15 days after Detroit FFS. I didn't even remember that!

That's roughly 10k pace so if you could pull that off that would be a huge PR, assuming you don't PR this weekend which you might depending on how recovery goes.

onemile

I went through my log and I ran 3 x 1 mile repeats at tempo pace last year 15 days after Detroit FFS. I didn't even remember that!

That's roughly 10k pace so if you could pull that off that would be a huge PR, assuming you don't PR this weekend which you might depending on how recovery goes.

The series is for points and only 5/6 races count.  So for one of these two, I would like to run fairly decent. If I can manage around a 7 minute pace or faster, that should be good enough. That should allow me to 'catch up' in points with the rest of the races.

LRB

The series is for points and only 5/6 races count.  So for one of these two, I would like to run fairly decent. If I can manage around a 7 minute pace or faster, that should be good enough. That should allow me to 'catch up' in points with the rest of the races.

Makes sense.

workinprogress11

4 maybe later if the migraine and nausea go away and if I get my butt to the gym if I do feel better later.

Or not.

Little Blue

Holy hell, I'm tired.  4 miles  + 7 lawns mowed (cut short and bagged.)  Aerating and seeding season.     At least if it's your own, only your neighbors might care.

Any snow in the forecast?  Anywhere?  Please?

Half Crazy K 2.0

Holy hell, I'm tired.  4 miles  + 7 lawns mowed (cut short and bagged.)  Aerating and seeding season.     At least if it's your own, only your neighbors might care.

Any snow in the forecast?  Anywhere?  Please?

Snow in the interior northeast.

Little Blue

Well Burlington VT is a little far to travel for < 1" of snow, but it'll do for now!

LRB

Snow will signal the end of my beloved weekday runs so I'll go ahead and take a rain check on that, thanks.

Now if you wanna talk Fall (the actual season we're in), and how so very wonderful it is to run in the 50's and 40's, I'm all about that.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Treadmill. 30 minutes. Spent first 15 minutes at a blistering 38 mm pace, then realized GPS was on 

onemile

I ran 10 with 8x1k, 2 min recoveries

LRB

I ran 10 with 8x1k, 2 min recoveries

Yep, it's dead.

DavePNW

CUBS WIN!! Advance to the LCS!

Dave

Hip Redux

Did I hear right?  That was the first time in 100 years the Cubs have ever celebrated a post-season win at Wrigley?

cjones1

It was nice of the Cardinals to throw BP for the last 2 games.

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)