Beginners and Beyond

Fridailies and everybody’s working for the weekend (Read 19 times)

DavePNW

Your welcome for the earworm. 

6 miles

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Finally! For a short week. This week dragged. Probably that whole back to work thing....

Another 4 on the treadmill before work.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! Next week is going to feel so long with these last two short work weeks!

I have 6 later.

Trixie's blood tests came back normal which they say it's positive. If it's still cancer per the pending cytology, at least it won't be advanced since her white blood cell count is OK. But still hoping it's just an infection, sigh.

Damaris

1100 leisurely swim: free, back, breast, back.
          Yesterday I did 1000 of the same.
          No surrender.

sdWhiskers

Manic Monday was on the radio in the car this morning, very confusing.

3 miles before dropping off Kid at school. I'm supposed to have a short week next week because my brother is coming to visit. But of course he has Covid this week and is pretty roughed up so who knows.

DavePNW

Manic Monday was on the radio in the car this morning, very confusing.

Well it was 6:00 already and you were just in the middle of a dream.

Dave

sdWhiskers

Well it was 6:00 already and you were just in the middle of a dream.

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

5 easy for me.  Tomorrow's 10k trail race will just be a trail run for me.  No reason not to go and enjoy the event just because I won't be running hard.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                  10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

Half Crazy K 2.0

Been working on a 2023-2024 calendar for work. That hurts my brain.  I not used to 2023  yet.

Baboon

delicate flower

Ran the Disney 10K in 45:50...pretty much right on target (LR effort).  These things are pretty fun when you are not busting your ass racing all out. I am pretty damn happy with the race pics...lots of awesome ones.  These two are great though.  You don't understand how hard it is to actually get a Mickey or Minnie pic at Disney World, and I snagged a pic with both of them!  I ran right up to them with no wait, right around mile 4.5 on the Disney Boardwalk.  I can only imagine how long the line got for the photo op.   FWIW, I finished 98 /11871 OA.

<3

DavePNW

I finished 98 /11871 OA.

Wow that’s a crazy high placing! It’s amazing how all alone you can be at a race that huge.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

Wow that’s a crazy high placing! It’s amazing how all alone you can be at a race that huge.

Yeah, I mean it really thinned out, and that was just the 10K.  I had to really pay attention to the cones running through Epcot to make sure I didn't veer off course.  I am going to spend a lot of time running alone tomorrow and Sunday.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

So, it looks like someone didn't have a lucky 13th ballot.

May be an image of text that says 'At this pace Kevin McCarthy is gonna have the first pick in this year's NFL draft.'

Damaris

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

I finished 98 /11871 OA.

Nice!

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                              10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good news? It's not cancer.

Bad news? She peed her bed, part of my floor, and then went to my bed and laid down. I had to shower her. Fortunately, we have a shower curtain and a cat comforter on top of our bed and she laid atop the shower curtain so no damage to our bed, I hope.

She is going back to the vet to see if they can give her an anti-vomiting and to see if they can find what is going on with her.

After cleaning her and everything, I ran my 6.

Damaris