Beginners and Beyond

There has been a grevious error (Read 265 times)

happylily

Funny, because I know of at least 5 people who have been banned (not kicked) from L&O without a reason...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Funny, because I know of at least 5 people who have been banned (not kicked) from L&O without a reason...

Who are they?  If they were actually banned I will unban them --- thought I still think some of them might just think they were banned when they were kicked (like Bluesky).  Other than that the only thing I can think off is someone thought they were Jammin.  Do they often post racist or homophobic stuff?

Dr. Cornsitter

Who are they?  If they were actually banned I will unban them --- thought I still think some of them might just think they were banned when they were kicked (like Bluesky).  Other than that the only thing I can think off is someone thought they were Jammin.  Do they often post racist or homophobic stuff?

There's got to be a list somewhere only the admins can see, right?

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

When you look at Members it only shows regular users but you will have to check the Include banned members on the top right to see them all.

i am banned, not kicked and I know more that were banned at the same time.  I know the difference.

There's got to be a list somewhere only the admins can see, right?

Damaris

happylily

The people who were banned also know the difference between being banned and kicked out. Velcro, learn where you need to look. And no, no Jammin stuff with them. In some cases, not even a comment.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

This is what I see when I go over there.  See?  Banned.  I don't really care; I just know others that were banned as well, yet you guys keep saying we were all kicked and we should rejoin, which is not what is going on.

Damaris

The people who were banned also know the difference between being banned and kicked out. Velcro, learn where you need to look. And no, no Jammin stuff with them. In some cases, not even a comment.

I know where to look.  What I don't know is the names of the people I am looking for.  Also, there are 12 pages of members and we have banned at least 30+ Jammin accounts.  Seriously, you should think through the problem before you get patronizing.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Well, you were the one saying we were all wrong and it's all our mistake.  Wasn't that patronizing as well?

I know where to look.  What I don't know is the names of the people I am looking for.  Also, there are 12 pages of members and we have banned at least 30+ Jammin accounts.  Seriously, you should think through the problem before you get patronizing.

Damaris

happylily

LOL...

This is what I see when I go over there.  See?  Banned.  I don't really care; I just know others that were banned as well, yet you guys keep saying we were all kicked and we should rejoin, which is not what is going on.

Well what do you know.  I guess you shouldn't have posted such vile stuff --- hmmm, Karma.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have never posted any vile stuff anywhere (neither there).  Like I said, I don't care.  Just don't keep up the pretense to we are wrong.  We only ban Jammin.  That is obviously not true.

Well what do you know.  I guess you shouldn't have posted such vile stuff --- hmmm, Karma.

Damaris

happylily

Anyway, Velcro, your thread is boring, so just move along, please...

Well, you were the one saying we were all wrong and it's all our mistake.  Wasn't that patronizing as well?

Maybe, but that is not what I said.  What I said was  "I still think some of them might just think they were banned".  You know the actual words and the actual order of those words can be somewhat important (now that is patronizing).  

I have never posted any vile stuff anywhere (neither there).  Like I said, I don't care.  Just don't keep up the pretense to we are wrong.  We only ban Jammin.  That is obviously not true.

Yes you are right, apparently someone decided you deserved an exception.

RSX

When does the meltdown start? I have to go out to dinner soon.