Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 30 times)

LRB

I ran 7.

From the Internet.

From the Internet.

I did 6000m of work faster than 5k pace last night so mine was a veeeery shuffly 7 today, lol.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

6 for me

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K, 9:11:09
                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I went to bed early last night so I didn't run.  9 with 3 @ MP tonight.

• The PR governor finally resigned, the fucking motherfucker.
            • Indy made the announcement internally and is arranging for my in person visit to meet the office when hubby goes to interview with the VA next month
            • Miami made the announcement at our regional meeting today.

I suspect I will drink one martini tonight for each of these awesome news. Big grin

Damaris

DavePNW

Dave

DavePNW

• Indy made the announcement internally and is arranging for my in person visit to meet the office when hubby goes to interview with the VA next month

I suspect I will drink one martini tonight for each of these awesome news. Big grin

WOO HOO x 3!!

Dave

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

Easy 12 this morning, had been thinking 8-10, but I woke up a bit earlier than usual and the dog (our new puppy as of a few weeks ago) was fast to do her business before my run!

I'm really going to miss these more flexible mornings, and the opportunity to do longer morning runs, when the school hustle resumes. Already missing the morning daylight as it's now fairly dark at 5:30...

sdWhiskers

I ran 7 with 10 x 1:00 on / 1:30 jog. Humidity had me DYING. Shoes felt like lead. HR was super high. Blech!

KCRuns

It's officially official!  Woo Hoo!!!

LRB

I did 6000m of work faster than 5k pace last night

That's pretty sick.

Your pace bunny is so far behind you, he done sat down. lol

LRB

Easy 12 this morning, had been thinking 8-10, but I woke up a bit earlier than usual and the dog (our new puppy as of a few weeks ago) was fast to do her business before my run!

I'm really going to miss these more flexible mornings, and the opportunity to do longer morning runs, when the school hustle resumes. Already missing the morning daylight as it's now fairly dark at 5:30...

I do not miss that. You won't either when it's over!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rest day. Spent about 45 minutes weeding the raspberries.

LRB

I ran 7 with 10 x 1:00 on / 1:30 jog. Humidity had me DYING. Shoes felt like lead. HR was super high. Blech!

It's cleared up here but it'll be back in August. You can wear it like a coat at its worst.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ugh. Knee has hurt all week thanks to the storms and the high heels. I started outside since it was raining but of course the rain stopped and the sun came out to TM was next. The knee was bugging me until I ran my 3 @ MP and mostly because I ran segments of 1-3% incline. Weird.

Damaris