Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #124 (Read 29 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

10 done. 100.5 or thereabouts (have not entered it).

Damaris

LRB

I understand what you did. I don't understand why you did it!  lol

Thus the face palm at the end of my post. #idiotme

Cyberic

Wow! Congratulations!

Congratulations to sdWhiskers too! 70 miles is the big leagues!

DavePNW

WOO HOO!! 

Dave

DavePNW

11 miles, 74 for the week.

[checks to make sure Docket is not on the team we’re playing this week] No, whew.

Regarding getting lost: pretty rare for me even though I don’t run with my phone, because I’m not usually too adventurous with my routes. I do carry my phone when I’m out of town. But it’s nice that in most areas of Seattle the streets are numbered, often in both directions. That’s saved my keister on several occasions.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Congrats Docket!

😮👏👏👏

9.2 combined for the day, 6.2 dirt this morning, 3 flat mostly elevated just now.

An upside of doing doubles is I have always been an early morning runner with 9 am being wicked late... afternoon runs will help me acclimate to summer heat....  real steamy in the woods, 77 degrees just now

Installed a zip line in the back yard so I’m about to head out for whatever my body feels like (that might not be much).

congratulations on the milestones whiskers and docket!

LRB

Everybody gets 100! I completely missed that this was even a goal for you. 

bluerun

Super B****

I can't even fathom running 100 miles a week. It would take so much time and patience, and I have none of that. (Technically I guess I do have time these days, but I don't have the desire to spend that much time running, much as I love it.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

DavePNW

My marathon should have been today. Temps this morning were mid-upper 40s. 

Dave

GinnyinPA

Congratulations on reaching your milestone goals, SDWhistkers and Docket. Both are beyond me right now.

I ran 6 on a warm and windy afternoon.

DavePNW

Someone down the street is having a tree cut down. The whole neighborhood is out to watch. People are seriously starved for entertainment these days.

Dave

Decided to go over to Percy Warner park. 5.3 miles 531 ft of elevation gain. It was cut short as the storm rolled in early. I had checked before I left and I thought I had a couple hours but was wrong. I watched two trees fall, pulled branches off the road that cars were blocked by only to see the rest of the tree fall on the last car. It was a crazy last half mile.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Someone down the street is having a tree cut down. The whole neighborhood is out to watch. People are seriously starved for entertainment these days.

Hope there is alcohol and hors d'oeuvres!

Damaris