Beginners and Beyond

SUNdailies (Read 32 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 8.7 miles in the dark.  I'm headed to do a few hours work now.  Yay me.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

Somebody mention the early bird?

I need to cut grass today, and there is a lot of it! First a run though.

Sundailies smackdown! I am going by the time stamp.

Medium-longish run a bit later, 10-12 miles maybe. In the meantime:

Anyone have a 4-week HM training plan? I could take the last 4 weeks of a 12-week plan, but not sure if that makes sense.

Dave

And good luck Baboon! Run! Bike! Run!

Dave

LRB

First a run though.

I think I have about 4 running hats packed away somewhere. I might pull one out and see if it helps to block that stupid sun when I run late on Sundays.

Cyberic

Sundailies smackdown! I am going by the time stamp.

Ran 9.6 on the mountain. Taking it easy before MRT instead of getting my workouts and mileage up preparing for MRT like I did the first two times.

I'm doing the frozen water bottle thing for my plantar issue. I liked your suggestion PR. Did it twice yesterday, and am doing it right now. That way, I will probably get the swelling down in a natural way, most of the time, and use the med gel as little as possible.

LRB

I need to cut grass today...

I'm almost done geezus. If there is a house chore that is more mind numbingly dull I don't know what it is!

LRB

I'm almost done geezus.

2 hours worth of that crap, ffs. Coupled with my 6 mile run, that's the equivalent of 20 miles...

Okay not really, but dayum.

Cyberic

2 hours worth of that crap, ffs. Coupled with my 6 mile run, that's the equivalent of 20 miles...

Okay not really, but dayum.

We'll see if onemile thinks it's equivalent.

12 miles, 42.5 for the week.

Dave

LRB

We'll see if onemile thinks it's equivalent.

lol

I don't want a star, I want my grass not to grow. Like, ever. Maybe I should get some astro-turf.

Zelanie

Zelanie

Hi guys.  Been feeling kind of burnt out so I took a couple day break.  Now it's time to get back at it.  We have a play to go to this afternoon, and basketball to watch this evening, so I guess I need to get out there and run!  I lowered my goal to 1500 for the year, which should feel like a more manageable target to hit.

onemile

Hi guys.  Been feeling kind of burnt out so I took a couple day break.  Now it's time to get back at it.  We have a play to go to this afternoon, and basketball to watch this evening, so I guess I need to get out there and run!  I lowered my goal to 1500 for the year, which should feel like a more manageable target to hit.

How do the Saucony Breakthru's compare to the Zealot and Kinvara?   They are 8mm drop vs the 4mm of the other two. Really I'd like to get rid of the Ravennas and just use the Zealot and Kinvara but I don't know if I can get away with that.  I know the lower drop is supposed to stress the achilles/calf more which I have issues with but then they seem more irritated after a couple days in a row of Ravenna.

onemile