Beginners and Beyond

Isotoner SunDAILIES (Read 35 times)

LRB

LRB

Well, not exactly.

The odd thing is that I have worn each pair so far this fall, as well as a couple of them in tandem. And it's not even winter yet.

LRB

It's 32 and sunny so I'll be heading out soon in a pair from the middle for a jog.

You?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

15 min elliptical, 1.5 mile jog.  It was 36, which means 2 pairs of gloves for me.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rest day. We're going to the in-laws for a late Thanksgiving dinner. I will be highly pissed if BIL shows late with raw potatoes again.

Rest day. We're going to the in-laws for a late Thanksgiving dinner. I will be highly pissed if BIL shows late with raw potatoes again.

How do you feel?

Dave

Cyberic

Ran 12

Half Crazy K 2.0

How do you feel?

Huge improvement from when I got home yesterday. I basically crashed on the couch until I went to bed at 8. Quads are a little tight, but I was able to go down the stairs without holding the handle & wall for dear life while needing to step both feet on each step. My lower back is tender, I am 99% sure that is from my waist pack knocking into my car key, which was in the pocket of my capris.

delicate flower

Hey guys lol!  35 degrees and windy...sounds like a great day to take the tri bike out.    28 easy miles done.  I wore 52 layers and a hat.

<3

LRB

Annnnd Damaris is eating bacon, drinking beer and posting pics whilst running a marathon. That girl has figured it out. lol

LRB

It's kind of weird not having a must-see football game on the tube today (do TVs still have tubes? ). I think I'll take the opportunity to get something productive done, like go to the movies.

Hip Redux

For those who like odd shoes.... What the heck is this?  

LRB

Yeah, but do they taste good? lol

delicate flower

Pumpkin spice has officially jumped the shark.

<3

13 miles, 50 for the week.

Dave