Beginners and Beyond

WinDAILIES (Read 35 times)

LRB

Hi.

I couldn't think of a better way to put that so here it is; I have about a 2 hour window to get this run in before the second round of rains come splashing down on my area.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

Hope you outmaneuvered the rain LRB.

I ran 7.4 very windy and warm miles.  It was 64F, before daylight.  It felt like July.

Anyway, that gets me 50.1 for the week.  The running parts are pleasantly fatigued.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

Speaking of which, we've got another 8" of snow headed our way this morning so DW dragged me out of bed early to get our runs done before the snow hits.  It started snowing halfway through my run but I got my 10 miles done and now the snow is dumping.  My legs were pretty dead, so I kept the effort easy.  8:22 pace for the run.

We stopped at the store after and Wife picked up a pot roast that she'll be making later.  SCORE.

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Speaking of which, we've got another 8" of snow headed our way this morning so DW dragged me out of bed early to get our runs done before the snow hits.  It started snowing halfway through my run but I got my 10 miles done and now the snow is dumping.  My legs were pretty dead, so I kept the effort easy.  8:22 pace for the run.

We stopped at the store after and Wife picked up a pot roast that she'll be making later.  SCORE.

Your Sunday is looking pretty good.

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  RD for me.  I am going to see Bon Jovi tonight, so there is that.

Damaris

Runshortii

After 8 years I finally have a new 5K PR! I've been frustrated the past year or so, because I ran a 1:43 HM last spring, and ran a 5K that summer during failed marathon training and could only eek out a 23:22. I haven't raced since that 5K and haven't done much speed work. I was hoping for a sub 24:00 today because I wasn't really sure what to expect. Flat course, but nasty head wind for the 2nd half. Ran a 22:52 per my garmin but waiting for official results totally blew up with a 7:08 the first mile and a 7:47 the last mile but I'll take it

LRB

After 8 years I finally have a new 5K PR! I've been frustrated the past year or so, because I ran a 1:43 HM last spring, and ran a 5K that summer during failed marathon training and could only eek out a 23:22. I haven't raced since that 5K and haven't done much speed work. I was hoping for a sub 24:00 today because I wasn't really sure what to expect. Flat course, but nasty head wind for the 2nd half. Ran a 22:52 per my garmin but waiting for official results totally blew up with a 7:08 the first mile and a 7:47 the last mile but I'll take it

Awesome! Bloody marys for everybody!

LRB

Hope you outmaneuvered the rain LRB.

I caught some of it but not enough to rain on my parade.

LRB

Morning!  RD for me.  I am going to see Bon Jovi tonight, so there is that.

What's up with the chocolate bar?

LRB

Speaking of which, we've got another 8" of snow headed our way this morning so DW dragged me out of bed early to get our runs done before the snow hits.  It started snowing halfway through my run but I got my 10 miles done and now the snow is dumping.

Um, where's your beard face pic?

LRB

I ran 11 with a "gentle pickup" for the last 3.

Cyberic

Congrats runshortii.

Baboon's snow is heading our way. It should start this evening or tonight.

Got my long run done. 15.7 miles. That's 29.5 miles this weekend, and 54.5 miles for the week.

Zelanie

Zelanie

That's 29.5 miles this weekend

LRB

^ lol