Beginners and Beyond

Two Weeks TuesDAILIES (Read 33 times)

LRB

Yep, there are less than two of them bitches left in the month. Now if that doesn't brighten your day, your day is unbrightenable. lol

'Sup?

Cyberic

Workout at 10K clip at lunch time. I'm meeting up with a guy at the track who will be running Easy (well, slower than MP) with me. He's a 2:40 marathoner, so I'll be running my intervals with him, and when I take my jog breaks, he'll just keep going, lol!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

This morning was like a scene from "The Mist". But I survived and got in 8 miles, I was seriously feeling Sunday's hills.

And I got some really spooktacular pics too.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

From the Internet.

It was stupid cold yesterday and I ran a workout and didn't hate it Big grin Short warmup, 1.5 miles somewhere around 7:50 average, ~2 mile cooldown. Easy run in new shoes planned for today.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning.  I have Pilates and 7 miles tonight.

Andrea, so no creatures lurking in the mist?

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Morning all. Waiting for the ice skating like conditions to improve, then off to work. Weather folks messed up, it did not warm up overnight, so the rain just froze everywhere. Ugh. Upper body weights after work. Hopefully it will be a short day at work, not many of us will be in since schools are closed again.

LRB

I headed out for 6 but could tell immediately there wouldn't be enough time to complete them at the pace I was moving (I didn't look at my watch until it was over), so I turned around just after the 2.5 mile mark. Good thing too, it turned out to be my slowest non-MRT run ever. Not sure what was up with that, but I didn't force the issue. 5.25 done.

Zelanie

8 x 600 later on.

Baboon

delicate flower

'Morning!  It is a swim and bike day for me.  The pool had a delayed opening this morning on account of weather, so no 6:00 masters session.  I am hoping to get that done tonight, then I have to pedal the spin bike for an hour.

Sunday's weather was -30 wind chill.  Today it will be over 50 degrees.  An 80 degree swing in two days.  Yikes.

<3

DavePNW

6 now. 4 later. 

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

6 now. 4 later. 

Oh, that Pfitz and his doubles.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Morning.  I have Pilates and 7 miles tonight.

Andrea, so no creatures lurking in the mist?

There was a moment when I swear I heard something big and creepy flying towards me from behind. .....  

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 12.4 with 9 @ MP.  I felt good and actually ran more of them closer to 8:30 than 9:00.  That was my last hard workout before race day, and I think I am as prepared as a noob can be.  I wish it was this Saturday.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

There was a moment when I swear I heard something big and creepy flying towards me from behind. .....  

A flying penis??????  I mean, you even saw it at the movie!

Damaris

LRB

There's been a couple of times at the trail where I've heard loud rustling in the brush, seemingly barreling towards me. I couldn't tell you what is was though because each time I broke into an instant fartlek! FTS.