Beginners and Beyond

Sunday Wake Up Call Dailies (Read 29 times)

delicate flower

Good morning and wake up already!  I had planned to get up and get my run done early, but here I am not running and with no motivation to go run in the cold.  It;s supposed to be 58 degrees later.  That sounds nicer for running IMO.  So right now, I am coffeeing.

'Sup.

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I went for a very slow and short 3.2 mile jog.   I had to save a little energy for brew day.  My running parts are  really feeling the 50 mile week and 12 miler yesterday.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

No more marathons

Drinking coffee and mentally preparing to run as hard as I can for 22:30 in 6 hours.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Cyberic

14 at a dynamic pace. 63 miles for the week.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  RD or a run/walk.  We'll see if I'm brave to try again.  That ITB crack freaked me out, LOL.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yea, I have no choice but to get the flu shot. It's mandatory at my work. That said, it does nothing for the stomach bug, which scares me. Friday I came around the corner to a parent picking up a sick kid who was given a bucket for the ride home.

I have never seen it mandatory, even at the hospitals my husband works at (he does not get his).

Damaris

Cyberic

I got the flu shot for the first time this year.

Since I get the flu every 10 years or so, hard to say if the shot helps or not.

Half Crazy K 2.0

10 on a hilly route.

Docket, several hospitals in Maryland have made the flu shot mandatory. Even though I work in a school based program, my employer is a hospital.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

5.5 miles of run/walking.  It's good to be back!

Damaris

onemile

14 at a dynamic pace. 63 miles for the week.

Nice. I certainly won't be able to run anywhere near 7:30 for mine

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

13 today in beautiful weather.

8k trail race yesterday that was a hoot. Here's a fun photo of a water crossing. My face says it all. Lol.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Cyberic

That's a cool shot, Lori !

From the Internet.

I did the thing. 17.35 miles total for the day, 10 mile race in 1:18:56 gun time (no chip time), took a gel and some water and didn't puke. Success!

Half Crazy K 2.0

BerthaSlayer, I'm guessing even though it was warm out, the water. wasn't.

13 today in beautiful weather.

8k trail race yesterday that was a hoot. Here's a fun photo of a water crossing. My face says it all. Lol.

Awesome! And, awful. Are you training for the steeplechase?

6 miles for me. 
                                Achilles felt about the same as yesterday, which was not great, but I guess the fact that it was not appreciably worse is something. I think I will take my usual RD tomorrow, then try to get back on the normal schedule & see what happens. 
                                Also: first run in the new Ghosts. They were fine.

Dave