Beginners and Beyond

Big Saturdailies (Read 42 times)

delicate flower

Let's see, LRB and Cyber are in Boston, Docket is in Disney World running Star Wars, onemile is spending six hours in the car to run a 5K.  I guess that leaves me to start the dailies.  WHAT IT DO!

I've got a 90 minute tempo run to get to, which I'll do right after I finish this coffee and bagel.

Good luck to DaveP today on his quest for a sub-20 5K.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning. Star Wars 10K done. Ran the last 5 easy cause the first mile almost gave me an asthma attack. And this is why I don't run 10Ks.

Damaris

on my way to badass

Hey Dailies!  I have been checking in occasionally.  Looking forward to Monday.  I'm hoping for inspiration so I can get my mojo back.  Do we have bib #s for Cyber and LRB so we can follow them?  Is Lily running Boston?

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Cyberic

Ran 4.5 easy in Somerville, MA. Started around a soccer field, on turf, until all these little girls came to play. Felt out of place, all of a sudden. So I randomly hit the sidewalks to finish the run.

I'll post my bib # later on today. Don't know it by heart.

Good luck to Dave and onemile.

onemile

Oh I posted yesterday I decided not to race. But good luck to Dave and have fun in Boston LRB & Cyberic,.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Is Lily running Boston?

I believe so.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

LRB

Let's see, LRB and Cyber are in Boston, Docket is in Disney World running Star Wars, onemile is spending six hours in the car to run a 5K.  I guess that leaves me to start the dailies.  WHAT IT DO!

This was perhaps your finest work ever. lol

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good luck Dave!

I ran 15 slow miles.  Its a nice morning, and I'm planting the garden here in a few.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

My flight landed at 7:40 on the dot. I flew in on an E-190. I had never heard of it so once I got seated, I googled it. That brought up an article from 2013 where the CEO of Jet Blue (the airline I was flying with) was complaining about the maintenance costs of the jet. I was like, that's it, I'm dead! lol

onemile

My flight landed at 7:40 on the dot. I flew in on an E-190. I had never heard of it so once I got seated, I googled it. That brought up an article from 2013 where the CEO of Jet Blue (the airline I was flying with) was complaining about the maintenance costs of the jet. I was like, that's it, I'm dead! lol

I'm jealous of all you Boston people.  

Cy, the hoodie you chose looks nice. Also, the long sleeve tech shirt you get with your race packet is pretty decent. I got the navy/yellow hoodie last year and I do wear it sometimes. Unlike the purple jacket.

The forecast is looking a little better now, no?

DavePNW

Good luck to DaveP today on his quest for a sub-20 5K.

Thanks, but NFW.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Pleasantridge, are you somewhere that gets warmer? Here in Maryland, the belief is not to put in your garden until Mother's Day.

LRB

I'm jealous of all you Boston people.  

Why? NO ONE SPEAKS ENGLISH HERE.

Or is it that I don't speak Bostonian? 

DavePNW

Pleasantridge, are you somewhere that gets warmer? Here in Maryland, the belief is not to put in your garden until Mother's Day.

He's in TN, IIRC. And in the MI, it's Memorial Day, FFS.

IDK what it is here, but I had to start mowing my lawn in Feb.

Dave

DavePNW

Why? NO ONE SPEAKS ENGLISH HERE.

Or is it that I don't speak Bostonian? 

Did you pahk the cah in Hahvahd Yahd?

Dave