Beginners and Beyond

Thursday Mountain Penguins (Read 16 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Oh, Dusty.  You look like my Hershey, always playing drama king....

Scotty, thank you!

Damaris

PADRunner

Sorry to hear jack. Hope the rest helps.

hog4life

Traci, are you doing any hills?

Scotty, on the way to work at 5:00 am, it was 9 degrees with a feels like -4. The high today is up to 29!

Singer who runs a smidge

Oh, Dusty.  You look like my Hershey, always playing drama king....

Scotty, thank you!

He's crashed out under my desk now!  Dusty, not Scotty ... 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Robert31320

Team TJ

4.4 windy cold miles for lunch for me.

Hope that clears up quick for you, Jack.

Running for TJ because he can't.

tracilynn

Traci, are you doing any hills?

Scotty, on the way to work at 5:00 am, it was 9 degrees with a feels like -4. The high today is up to 29!

Only once on the treadmill. Ha.

~~~~~~~

Traci

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

He's crashed out under my desk now!  Dusty, not Scotty ... 

Well, actually...I was stretched out under my desk for a few minutes at lunch-time lol.   We have lots of room under our desktops, making a nice area to get in a bit of stretching after sitting too long....or get in a 10 - 15 minute power-nap during the lunch area, lol.    Dusty and I would get along great!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Brilliant

Hello Penguins!

Hopesmom, how fun that you got to bring Dusty and hubby to work. Smile

Jack, I'm so sorry about your ankle;  I hope a few days rest does the trick.

I ran 5.7 today and then had my 2nd session with a trainer at the gym.  The first session a couple of weeks ago was easy; I just had to do a few "test" exercises and we talked about my goals. Today I thought he wanted to kill me with the core and upper body work! He thinks I'll see results soon.  Then I met hubby for a burger. 

GinnyinPA

Damaris - when I heard on the news last night that Miami was going to be in the 30s today, I thought about your Thursday morning run and how happy you would be to have it cold, for once.

Zelanie

Hah, it's like 60 in Colorado, the real winter is north and east of here. I backed off a bit on pace, and that seems to make up for elevation.

Brilliant

Hah, it's like 60 in Colorado, the real winter is north and east of here. I backed off a bit on pace, and that seems to make up for elevation.

Great weather - it seems unusually warm for Colorado for this time of year!  I've flown into Denver in April and gotten caught in snow.