Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES (Read 30 times)

LRB

Yo.

I have hills on the schedule but didn't get up in time to drive somewhere and run them, plus it's raining and colder than shit. I'll most likely leave work early and try to get the run in later.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran another 4 in light rain.  I'm thinking I will run 6 tomorrow, and call it a LR.  If I do, I'll be smiling the whole time.

Have a kickass day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have Pilates and 2-3 miles to get these legs a bit loose after the 18.  I'm tired but not sore.  Maybe my body is finally getting it's shit together after the knee surgery and feeling more like it's old self...just slower.

Damaris

From the Internet.

I did 10 with 6 at MP this morning. Felt harder than it should at first, then felt OK around mile 3-4 of the MP part, then was too fast but still felt decent through 5-6. For some reason I thought I ran this faster last year and was all disappointed. I poked back through my log and I *did* run the exact same workout on the same day of taper - but I was 10s/mile slower on average, with higher HR, on fewer overall miles, so maybe a little less fatigued. Maybe I'm overthinking it. It's gonna be a long 2+ weeks.

LRB

Maybe I'm overthinking it. It's gonna be a long 2+ weeks.

lol

delicate flower

'Morning!  I had a good 3000 yard swim this morning.  I've got a 5 mile run to do later as well.

The weekend forecast looks like crap.  Lots of rain, wind, and chilly temps.  Somehow I've got to "squeeze" a 65 mile bike ride in there (that's 3.5 hours), and I really don't want to do that on the trainer.  *grumble grumble*

<3

onemile

The weekend forecast looks like crap.  

Yep.  25-30mph wind gusts.  yay.

Cyberic

Yep.  25-30mph wind gusts.  yay.

You still racing on the 21st also or did you switch the May 21st for the one this weekend?

onemile

You still racing on the 21st also or did you switch the May 21st for the one this weekend?

I guess I am doing both. Probably not ideal. I also thought about switching to the full on the 21st but decided against it

Cyberic

I guess I am doing both. Probably not ideal. I also thought about switching to the full on the 21st but decided against it

You like racing, so why not? I've thought about upgrading to the full also, but I've decided against it too.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

This morning

No automatic alt text available.

Today is most likely going to be a no run day, it is raining cats and dogs out there and the wind is just blowing like crazy. Hopefully I can get a easy run in tomorrow at some point.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

onemile

You like racing, so why not? I've thought about upgrading to the full also, but I've decided against it too.

Yeah and I already paid something like $75 for it

Unless it ends up being super hot that day..

I did 10 with 6 at MP this morning. Felt harder than it should at first, then felt OK around mile 3-4 of the MP part, then was too fast but still felt decent through 5-6. For some reason I thought I ran this faster last year and was all disappointed. I poked back through my log and I *did* run the exact same workout on the same day of taper - but I was 10s/mile slower on average, with higher HR, on fewer overall miles, so maybe a little less fatigued. Maybe I'm overthinking it. It's gonna be a long 2+ weeks.

Yes you are, and yes it will be.

I'm sure everyone has been dying of anticipation wondering whether I ended up doing 4 or 5. Drumroll please...it was 5. OK then.

Dave

delicate flower

Maybe I'm overthinking it. It's gonna be a long 2+ weeks.

Gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.  Smile

<3

onemile

I'm sure everyone has been dying of anticipation wondering whether I ended up doing 4 or 5. Drumroll please...it was 5. OK then.

I knew it!